Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Sat Dec 10

This is a discussion on Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Sat Dec 10 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Cardio and abs today, some christmas wrapping and baking possibly....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Cathlete
RPAGE64@CHARTER.NET's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to RPAGE64@CHARTER.NET
Default Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Sat Dec 10

Cardio and abs today, some christmas wrapping and baking possibly.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Cathlete

This morning I did Jari's Extremely Ripped 1000 Hardcore 73 min, 646 calories, Max HR 170. I liked this. I felt it was more cardio and had a lot of lower body endurance to it. My legs were screaming on a couple of those moves. I had to get off of the step on those curtsy lunges because my low back and foot that used to hurt were starting to ache. I thought that was weird. I really liked this one. I bet that cardio only premix would be killer. I wanted a little more strength work so did Cathe[s Low Impact Series Total Body Trisets Premix lower express skipping the w/up, 19:33 min 144 calories. This is all the lower body 1 time trough. I did do the stretch. Total time spent was 93 min and calories burned 790. I was pressed for time or I would have done Total Body Express. I need to finish up here and run errands so I can get the grandchildren to come and decorate the tree They are staying the night.