Hard Core Fitness Maniacs Nov 7

I don't know where everyone is. I'm about to give up on this group. :(

There's a thread for Nov. 7th, but that was last week. Not sure what was up with the date?

Anyways, I did STS Chest, Shoulders and Triceps today. Had a great workout, first really good workout since I started STS. Hope it keeps going like that.

Where is everyone... I really miss how big this thread/group use to be. Wish it would get back to that somehow. Remember Meghan, Dallas, Lora, Char, Linda, and so many others. Where did they all go?

And I need to clarify. I don't mean to make Diane Sue and Rosely feel bad. It's been us three for a long time now. I love to see what you ladies are doing. I just wish the others would come back or we would get some new maniacs to join us.

Anyways, I had no intention of making anyone on here feel bad. I just miss the old crew.

I am sorry that I am here late. I had grandparents day today and lunch with dd. I talked to DH who calls mid morning from Afghanistan so no time to get here. Just trying to catch up. My dad is coming to visit from NE tomorrow. Trying to get ready for that too.

Debbie, I am sorry that you feel that way. My schedule has been crazy lately and it leaves me getting here late. I no longer sit at the schools where I can pop in my workout while waiting now. Generally when I get back I talk to my husband. You are on Mesocycle 2 now right?? I think that is my favorite. Really was able to push the weights by meso 3 though. I need to hit some heavier weights. But I am rarely missing unless I do not have internet access. Some of those women do not seem to post anywhere anymore.

Teddy, glad to see you back here:D So how are your workouts going? How are you feeling. No problems with the injury?

Workout was Afterburn bonus burn premix. I really liked this but it was sort of lopsided on the bonus part. 74 min, 626 calories Avg HR 141 and Max HR 165. They do all of the segments a 3rd time on the bonus but some are only one sided. I guess if you do it a lot you need to switch sides. Doubt those few segments will hurt much. I then attempted to do the floorwork and stretch from the new Barre workout It froze on the stretch and started jumping then moving slow motion. I had someone warn me. Apparently I deleted everything do with purchase. I am sure with address and how new the dvd's are Cathe's will give me a new one. It was a nice stretch till I hit that part, and I could use it without but when you buy something it should work right. Especially when you spend months to get it.Which I really do appreciate their time to make a good product. I then chose to do the abs, and stretch from slide and glide 13 min, 54 calories. Total time was 1 hr 46 min, 766 calories. I bet I ate more than that today on one meal. Went to lunch and the mall with dd. It was her day off from her office. We had a nice time and visit. Well still not hungry so that tells me that one meal must have been a boatload of calories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.