Hard Core Fitness Maniacs Nov 15th

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Hey guys, :D

Sorry I did not check in Monday. However, I ended up doing a 35 minute HIIT interval training on my treadmill, which ended me up in bed with a heating pad on my back.

Saturday we worked really hard in my yard; cutting up 2 small trees and raked 8 bags of leaves. Today, my back is still a bit sore/stiff. so I decided no workout today :(:eek:

I posted my workout yesterday evening. Not sure if anyone saw it. Not a long one but at least I finally did something. This morning I did Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals and just used 5# for the intervals. I probably could have went with 8's for some but still am worried about the neck and shoulder problem. This was 47 min and I burned 278 calories. Max HR was 160. I then did Cathe's Intensity all step mix 36.5 min 301 calories, max hr 172. I finished with Chalean Extreme abs 16:44 min 68 calories. Total time was 1 hr 40 min and calories burned was 647. I have been looking over the Turbo Fire Chalean Extreme Hybird workout plan in Turbo Fire book. Wondering if I could come up with something similar. I would skip the start that was 3 weeks recovery and 1 week transition. Not sure how I feel about what I want to do. Boredom sits in pretty quickly for me. I like Chalean's instruction and will give this a try providing my neck/shoulder does not give me fits. Not a lot of rotations that are put out by one instructor exclusively that I have been able to stick to. I have managed a few though. Supreme 90 being the last one. I did do STS which was great. I even went back and did some more of that one. P90X I went through the whole program then did a blend with other instructors I worked out for myself.
I have to go out for more errands and to an appointment for oil change. At least this will not be a 3 hr sit and wait like it was for the expired drivers licence:) I did yesterday. I tell you I wanted to take a nap!! Eating is still bleh!! I am not keeping it as clean as usual. Not so much family here right now so maybe I can get it cleaned up. Funny thing is they think I feed them healthy stuff LOL Probably healthy but not as clean as I want.

Teddy, I am sorry you ended up with the heating pad. I hate these injuries for sure. I have been dealing with my own. I was taking a gummy vitamin yesterday and took some Advil liquid gels and bit them. I was headed for the water. That was nasty tasting. I hope you get better quickly. I want you back here working out with us:)

Got to run.

Today was STS Disc #19, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I got the DVD to work. Not sure what was going on, there was something on the disk and dh rubbed it out. It was fine. Had a great workout. This one was the one with the double-wave load. Very taxing but I did well and went quite heavy. Back up to the 70# with bench press. Being very caustious about stiffness or pain in my shoulders. When doing the double-wave load with the barbell lying tricep extensions I stopped after the 4th set because I felt my elbow pop. I went a bit too heavy there so I just didn't do the last two sets. Elbow feels fine. The rest of the workout went fine and my muscles were very tired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.