Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon oct 24

I did Insanity Max Plyo, but to make it a little interesting I did some on the rebounder, it was so much fun, then did cardio abs and about 15 more minutes on rebounder with greg cook,ready to face Monday!

This morning I did Chalean Get Lean Intervals 41 min, 316 calories, max HR 161 but avg only 1226. I used 5 lb dumbbells for the shoulder work since I am still having neck issues and 7.5 for the rest. I then did One on One P90X MC2 Core synergistics 61 min( I cut off a little time by skipping to the next chapter while Tony was still talking. Sometimes doing more reps) I also added a few jog in place segments when he was talking. He takes breaks when I do not need one so I just add extra reps.. I hated watching him do Tae Chi in between one segment. I just skipped. Don't get me wrong, it is a good workout but I think the finished product will be so much better evern though I have not ordered. Total calories burned was 410. I used a 10 lb med ball through most med ball segments, a 5# for one segment where Tony uses a basket ball, and the gliding discs for the bonus workout. Total time spent was 1 hr 42 min and calories burned was 726.
I bought the new pillow yesterday. I sure hope the memory foam helps. My neck was better when I woke but did switch sides. Interesting though that ice helps. I really do think I am getting some inflamation that is causing the pain when I go to bed and am not moving. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Roselyn, I bet the rebounding after Insanity was a really fun workout:D

Fitnessfreak366 said:
This week is my active recovery week and honestly, I don't feel like I need to recover. I never did do the last leg workout in the endurance phase but I think I will take the active recovery week anyways. I was thinking of doing cardio and yoga. My intentions are good at least! :rofl:

Today was cardio and I chose a Cardio Coach mix I made up. It only had 2 challenges on it but it ended up being a 45 minute workout. Then I did ab work from an Oxygen magazine routine I got that I love. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
364 calories burned (oh boy)
2.5 miles traveled

Why am I getting a message saying my message isn't long enough? Please tell me this isn't what we have to deal with now?

Debbie, that is odd. I had that happen the other day but went out and came back and it was fine. Enjoy your recovery. Did you get Cathe's new workouts? Maybe you could use the yoga from it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.