Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Oct 10

So today I worked out AND rode my motorcycle to work. I'm happy to say there was no pinch or pain. We adjusted my handlebars so my elbows are closer to my torso and that seemed to do the trick. :D

Today I did STS Disc 7, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. Had a great workout. Really felt this by the last few exercises.

This morning I did not have to go out. I did Chalean Extree Lean Intervals 42 min, 278 calories. This one incorporated light weights and the toning band(I used my firewalker band). I then did Ab Ripper Extended One on One MC2 for P90X2. I really felt like I was dragging along with Tony while he read his plan and did his exercises. Like he says when he gets it all refined without the pauses etc. and decides what he will keep and maybe leave out it will be much shorter. He does have chaptering on these so next time I will just keep at it or chapter forward. This was 44 min and 161 calories. There were some good versions of exercises in it. It was much more slower paced than the others. I finished with Tracey's Bootcamp Strength workout 3 39 min(skipped the w/up) and 253 calories. Total tie 2 hr 5 min and calories burned 692. I should have pushed for that other 8 calories :).
Ab Ripper Extended had 20 exercises (I won't name them all because Tony attaches his own names to a lot of them) Most were done 20-30 reps. He ended with 100 bicycles.
Chalean Lean Intervals was endurance work with some cardio.
Tracey's Bootcamp Strength 3 these are 120 sec work 30 sec rest
1a kettlebell squats 25#30 sec 1b kettlebell jump squats 25#30 sec repeat, rest 30 sec 1a dumbbell squats 15's 30 sec dumbbell jump squats 15's 30 sec rest

2a TRX inverted Row 30 sec 2b TRX Y's 30 sec repeat rest 30 sec repeat all

3a TRX Hamstring curl 30 sec TRX hamstring repeat rest 30 sec repeat all

4a TRX 1 leg burpee with a jump (these are supposed to be done 30 sec then switch legs but I just do 60 sec then switch because it takes me too long to switch and I twisted my ankle the first time I did it fast) rest 30 sec repeat

finisher ab hold, bicycles 8 rnds 10/15

tabata 8 rnds 20/10 toe touch scissors

Today I am on a real mission to start getting my diet back super clean. It hasn't been terrible but I have had chocolates and lattes etc here and there. Yesterday lots of chips although they were veggie chips and unsalted sweet potato chips. But still loaded with fat and I am sure not healthy.

I started today with
1-post workout lower sodium 2% cottage cheese with some pineapple and strawberries from yesterday
2-muscle chow turkey meatballs with some pico de gallo
3- chicken salad and miso soup (recipe from P90X original book)

Debbie, I am glad to hear that adjusting the handle bars seems to be working for you:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.