Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Nov 28

This week is my recovery week. Good thing too, because yesterday when I was putting my makeup on, my low back started to hurt really bad. How does your back start to hurt while putting makeup on, you might ask? I have no freakin' idea. I was fine when I got out of bed, I was fine watching Good Morning America. Not sure what the heck triggered it. I was on the couch all day yesterday. Slept really well last night and feel much better today. Not sure what that was all about. I'm gonna let it completely heal and then maybe at the end of the week I may do some cardio. Until it's healed, I won't be doing anything.

Hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

Hey Guys, :D

Back on earth:D So Sorry I did not have the time or strength to sign on my putter. However wishing all a happy belated TG.

Family members, nieces and nephews, come from out of town. I had a house full which kept me freaking busy. Everyone left Saturday morning, I hate to say this but....aw (((GOOD))))

I cleaned my house AGAIN all day Saturday and Sunday stayed in bed until I was able to move and that was at 4pm finally got up to soaked in tub.

Me and my sister cooked tons of food. Tonight, I have to get meat off turkey to freeze. I see you guys tomorrow I hope. I may need another day to re-group:rolleyes:

Debbie: Good thing it is your recovery week, hope your back feel better soon:)

Rose: I hear ya, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, I'm still tired

This morning I did Slide and Glide double trouble premix adding on the abs at the end. This is all of the cardio done two times. 60 min, hr avg 129 max 160, 451 calories. I then did Chalean Extreme Push phase workout #1 33 min, 201 calories. I like the 6-8 slow reps and breakdown 3 reps on this. I went heavier on a lot of the exercises than Chalean. Not sure what the push ups at the end were all about. This was legs, biceps and triceps. I did have to be careful on the bicep curls that had you push your arms out because it hurt my shoulder. I finished with Shiva Rhea's Power Yoga Flow Mandala Namaskar segment 11 min, 56 calories. Total time was 1 hr 44 min, calories burned was 708 calories burned.
I hardly slept last night. My neck and shoulder started hurting. Odd, I did not do anything yesterday but nap, laundry, and talk on the phone. It was miserable. Once I got up and took Advil and did my workout it was much better. I am trying to form a plan for when dh is home for 2 weeks. I need to do something shorter so may just do Tracey's Bootcamp then then go back to Chalean's workouts.

Debbie, I get those things once in awhile and wonder what triggered it. It is really frustrating. It is a good thing that you are on recovery.

Teddy, I am glad to see you back:D I know what you mean after you after having guests and all of the cleaning. You really enjoy it but are working yourself to death as well. Regroup quickly and post your next workout:)

Roselyn, I bet having a nice holiday weekend that it was hard to get back into the routine. This was my time off but I am watching my grandbaby who has bronchitis so I had to crawl out of bed early. Although I was only trying to will myself to sleep.

Hi, Linda. I hope the holidays were good for you.

Hermia, haven't heard from you in awhile:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.