Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Nov 21

Today was STS Chest, Shoulders and Back. Last week of the Hypertrophy phase. Yay!! :eek: Looking forward to a week break and then tackling the Strength phase.

Had a good workout. It was drop sets. Why no drop sets in the chest routine? Doesn't make sense. All of the shoulder exercises were drop sets and 2 from triceps. Not sure why chest wasn't done in drop set fashion. :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Yesterday was a rest day but I did do Cathe's Yoga Max. We had a family birthday party. Lots of those the next two months along with Christmas festivities. I think I may stick to a lot of veggie dishes for awhile with a little protein. Today I did Body Max 2 w/u and power circuits 37 min, 336 calories, avg hr 139 max hr 166. I then did Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit phase skipping the tricep push ups at the end (not time) 33 min, 232. I took the children to school early because my granddaughter had student council. So, I came home and did Shiva Rhea's Power Yoga Flow Chatkra Namaskar. 22 min, 122 calories. Total time spent was 92 min and calories burned was 690.

Debbie, why not ask Cathe's why no drop sets? Nice workout. I am thinking about progressing with Chalean Extreme to the next phase after this one because it is 8 rep sets. The burn phase is 12 working upper and lower at the same time for most moves.

Roselyn, when I oversleep it totally throws me off. It is hard for me to come back and do anything later. I hope you can get what you want to do in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.