Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Nov 14

Well, today was suppose to be STS Chest, Shoulders and Tri's but I couldn't get the DVD to work. I'll see if it works in another DVD player later on. I didn't want to waste time so I jumped on my treadmill and did one of the Cardio Coach mixes I made up. It was fun and I had a great workout. HR monitor still not keeping my HR when I'm running.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 8 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
567 calories burned
3.75 miles traveled

Roselyn - I am definitely not ready for the holidays this year. I cannot believe how fast this year flew by.

No workout today yet. I had to go to the dmv to renew my drivers licence that I let expire by 2 months. It took 3 hrs to get that thing. I went in as soon as they opened as did everyone else. When I pulled # 61 taking a number I knew I was due for a wait:mad: If we had not been discussing drivers licences because my granddaughter is in drivers school it probably would have went on longer. Still need to get some things done. Sadly, I had two days that should have been free days but I have lots to do. I would have loved to do longer workouts and more stretching and yoga. I did workout yesterday. I did Chalean Extreme Burn it off 27 min, 203 calories Max HR 158(I did not use any weight on the lateral raises because I still am having shoulder/neck pain)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.