Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Jan 16

STS back and bis, TF abs and barre section of lower body=done for the day. A nice day off today guess I should see what I should do around here. Have good workouts everyone.

I started my Chad Waterbury rotation today. I love this rotation. I always get excellent results with it. I felt strong and had an excellent workout. I hope my back pain and knots stay away for a while.

Today was 3 sets of 5 reps with 1minute rest between each set:

Warmup:
Pushups - 11/12/10
***Was trying for 12 but one of my cats kept going underneath me making it really hard to keep doing them. I was laughing too much.

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 85#/1 set - 95#/2 sets

Barbell Rows - 85#

Squats - 85#/1 set - 90#/2 sets

Elevated Deadlifts - 85#

Barbell Curls - 55#

Close Grip Bench Press - 80#

I'M BACK!!!

This morning I did Kelly Coffey 30 minutes to Fitness Step Box using the premixes workout one with weighted drills and workout two with weighted drills using one warm up and one stretch. Total time was 73 minutes and calories burned was 641. I then did 30 minutes to Fitness Powersculpting core and leg premix, 13 min(this does include w/up and str. but, is good) 102 calories. I finished with the abs from Circuit Burn 6min, 37 calories. Total time was 92, calories burned was 780. I am trying to decide if I want to do Chalean Extreme some more. At least maybe the lean phase 3. I feel the need to add in more lower body if I keep doing this. I ate way too many not so wonderful calories this weekend so felt I needed to start out with a good calorie burner with cardio incolved. Can I just say Schwan's baked potato soup. I think I will leave that off the order from now on. I generally just get their tuscan vegetable soup or chicken tortilla if I have someone to share. Way too much sodium. I am best off making my own soup. The last couple of days I went shopping for no salt added broth. It was either that or making my own in the slow cooker.

Debbie, you are back!!!:D That was a nice workout. That is a paper workout right?? Back pain is nothing to play around with for sure.

Roselyn, enjoy your day off. Don't work too hard. How many times do you get a day off for yourself?

Hey Guys :D

I'm jealous you guys have today off;) Our office is open, sucks.:mad: I ended up taking 1/2 vacation day any how.

Any who, I had a very nice weekend my grandchildren bout drove me whacky, but, loved every second. Not to mention, I over ate Sunday like a horse, mainly sweets....lots and lots of sweets.:eek:

This morning, I did Candace, I had a pretty good workout; not my best work. Okay, back to jail......I mean work;)

Stats:

3:83 miles
424 cals burned
60:00

Nice workouts you guys:)

Teddy, I felt I needed to burn some extra calories today. I had grandchildren over too. I enjoyed them a lot. Helped me get my mind off of trying to move and all that needs taken care of. Hopefully work isn't too bad. I need to go run a couple of errands and get some cleaning done. I will be up and out early tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.