Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Feb 6

Morning Guys,:D

Oh my, I wish I had good news to report; I don’t only a pure mess:confused:. First, eating and drinking was waaaaaay out of control all weekend long, out to dinner twice; and finally No workouts sat sun or today. I feel bad:(

Diane: Sunday I made the lentil burgers; hm….hmmm. I used Progressive can lintel soup, after draining all the liquids, and adding all the ingredients still on the soupy side, I ended up adding white flour:eek: I fried one in olive oil heck it took over minutes but, it never cooked on the inside so I chopped it all up and cooked, put on my bread w mustard and it was good.:)

This morning I did Chalean Extreme Push phase workout 1 week 4. I upped my weights again:D, 33 min, 216 calories. I followed with Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals 47 min, 348 calories using 8# dumbbells for everything but shoulders where I dropped to 5#. This hits total body. I followed with Chalean's Ab Burner using 20# and 10#( I always go lighter or no weight on the obliques to keep from building too much in that area) 11 min, 56 calories. I finished off with Shiva Rea's More Daily Energy yoga lunar foundation sabaja. 22 min, 52 calories. Nice for relaxing the neck area. TOtal time was 1 hr 52 min and calories burned was 662.

Teddy, I used canned lentils from the nutrition center that had no salt added. I drained them in a mesh strainer so they were good and dry. I could imagine that getting them dry enough would be hard. I had tried a different recipe another time and they were pretty wet. I like the black bean burgers and things I buy in the store but they have so much sodium in them and I really want to eat more than one. I do not put mine on bread. The store bought ones are nice broken up on my salad instead of chicken as well.

Roselyn, good job getting S&H in.

Chalean Extreme weights on Push #1
1. standard bicep curl 24#dumbbells up 1.5#each 8 reps
2. standard squat 40# dumbbells 8 reps up 5# each form last time
3. single arm bent over tricep extension 20# dumbbell 8 reps up 1# from last time breakdown 3 reps same weight
4. v-press biceps 17.5# dumbbells up 1# each from last time breakdown 3 reps same weight
5. siingle leg squat 30# dumbbells up 3.5# each from last time breakdown 3reps same weight
6. overhead tricep extension 30# dumbbell 8 reps up 3.5# from last time breakdown 3 reps same weight
7. hammer biceps 22.5# 8 reps up 3.5# each from last time breakdown 3 reps same weight
8. heel squat 40# dumbbells 8 reps up 5# each from last time breakdown 3 reps same weight
9. push ups bodyweight 8 reps then 3 reps breakdown set really slow

Diane: I went with what I had, came out pretty good; sitting here eating my salad w/burger. I too love black bean, I load em up in my salad. My Circuit Max came today, wow that’s was fast. Cardio Kicks love…love..love this workout I did work out so much I broke my vcr tape, been without very long time. I can’t wait to get off work so sleepy going straight to bed. Nice work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.