Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Mon Dec 19

Today I did Chest and Back with the Meso 3 cycle of STS, week 3. Only two more weeks and then I'm on a rest week again. Yay!

Superset fashion with lots of rest inbetween. 4 sets, 6 reps.

SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 90# (up 5#)
Barbell Rows - 70# (up 5#)

SS #2
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 35's (up 3#)
One Arm Rows - 45# (up 3#)

SS #3
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85# (up 5#)
Barbell Deadlifts - 60# (up 5#)
***I only did 3 sets of the deadlifts. My low back is still a little tender.

SS #4
Incline Chest Flyes - 35's
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35#
***Only had time for 3 sets of these which was fine by me!

I had two days of rest. Today I did Tracey Steale's Bootcamp Strength #2, 40 min, 300 calories. I then did Jari Love's Extremely Ripped Revved to the Max workout #1. Workout 2 has lots of shoulders. Workout 1 has some too. Jari does the clean and press in an odd way if you ask me. I noticed not everyone did it that way and I just did it how it felt right. This was 41 minutes with the w/up and stretch( I wanted to get the full half hour workout with w/up and str logged) 311 calories using 8, 10 , & 12 # dumbbells. Total time was 81 min and calories burned 611. I may not workout tomorrow again since my Niece will be staying overnight. I will see. This will probably be a light week for me.

Debbie, nice work. I hope the low back gets better. Too many deadlifts and I can feel it for sure. I have learned to drop weight particularly on the high rep workouts because it bothers my low back a lot.

Roselyn, hope cardio is good:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.