HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR JAN 23

Good Morning Maniacs,

I can't believe I am the first one this morning. I did Insanity Maximum Cardio and Cardio abs. Great workout. Had my protein shake and going to get something done today, I hope. Happy Saturday to all.

Today was suppose to be cardio but I'm still trying to get my hip flexor to heal. It feels so much better. Last night I warmed it up and then rolled it out with my foam roller. It wasn't as painful as the first time I did it so that is a great sign. I still have trouble sleeping on my left side, but that is slowly getting better as well.

So today I did the Ab work from Cathe's MMA Kickboxing workout. Great ab work, I really liked it. I skipped the last exercise which was planks because right now that really bothers my hip flexor.

Then I did the Stretch from Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp wrokout. Thanks for recommending it, Diane Sue, you were right, it's an excellent hip opening workout. I enjoyed it. It was 18 minutes.

Diane Sue - Hammer Front Raises is just a front raise with your hands in hammer position. It works the front of the shoulder extra hard.

Hi everyone! No time for personals. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Last edited:
I did Shock Cardio Cardio Core Circuit(this one seems like it may be the hardest to me) 51 minutes, 502 calories, Max HR 176. Then I did STS no partner med ball abs using a 15# med ball 10 minutes, 80 calories, I finished off with 16 minutes of foam roller and stretching 90 calories:0
Workout was 77 minutes and total calories burned was 670. I am picking up my grandson 10 and we are going to lunch and run some errands then back here to play games and watch movies. I like have the grandchildren one on one at times:D They are all growing up too fast. Oldest is 13. I am sure someday sleepovers may not be something they want to do. Although even at 18 I went and stayed with my grandmothers. They had a lot of interesting stories to share.

Debbie, glad you liked the stretch. I used some of the stretches this morning but wanted to get in the foam roller. That foam roller is such a great tool. I have to leave here in a bit:D

Roselyn, have a great day. Hope you get something done:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.