Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri. Sept 30

Where did September go? I can't believe its the end already...

Today was STS #3, Legs and I had an excellent workout. It's been 6 weeks since i've worked my legs and holy crap, I really felt it. Used weights between 5# - 15# dumbbells so I went light, but I know I'll feel it tomorrow.

I love the STS leg workouts. All of them!

I am waiting on the landscaper to come and give me an estimate on some work around the new shelter and maybe some other things. I don't want to spend too much but do not have the time to get out here and do all of this work myself. Besides that clay dirt ffrom putting in the shelter is hard as a rock even with me watering it and trying to level it out.
Today I did Urban Rebounding Extreme with Amy... Kickbox, 53 min, 479 calories, max hr 168( I really worked it today on this one:D ) I then did Chalene's Burn Circuit #1 (the only one I have, see below) no w/u, 33 min, 222 calories. I like the 10-12 reps.. I finished with Turbo FIre Stretch 10, 13 min(I always think it's funny putting str 10 and it is 13 min) 46 calories. Total time spent was 1 hr 40 min, and calories burned was 747.

Debbie, I love the STS lower body workouts too. A lot of nice variety. I like the tri-sets. I guess that is why I like STS Total BOdy so much. I am always wanting to do that one.

Roselyn, nice choice adding on the bar work:)

Teddy, I hope you are getting back in the loop:)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.