Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri. Sept 29

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #1. Short and sweet. I really like this workout and had a great one.

I also did the ab work from Power Hour. Really felt each move because it's been 6 weeks since I've worked my ab muscles.

CARDIO STATS:
37 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
21 minutes above zone
304 calories burned
2 miles traveled

This morning I did Tracey's Bootcamp Strength #2. 41 min and 309 calories max HR 165. This was the end of doing them for 3 weeks and 3 times each. Then there is supposed to be a recovery week. I will get in some weights and the rebounder the next two days. Then I did Ab Circuits med ball abs no partner w/ 15# med ball and then stability ball abs with my bosu ballast ball and using the med ball for the ball crunch move. 30 min and calories burned 165. Total time spent was 71 min and calories burned 474. I used my 1 in. superband for the deadlifts and rows and the red band for the rest of the workout. This had the sprint burpees tabata and the finisher was squat jumps and squat thrust.

Debbie, that is a nice workout. I always liked CC 1 and 2. I don't think I could ever go that long without working abs:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.