Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri. Oct 28

Our St. Louis Cardinals are still going!!!

So, after a late night watching the game i did not feel like cardio but drug my butt out of bed and did Insanity Circuit Max. 10 Abs from TF, when i get home from work later I will do a little more cardio.

My active recovery week went well. I got 3 cardio workouts in and 2 yoga workouts. That was my goal. :eek:

Today was cardio and I just did one challenge from Cardio Coach #8 - Challenge #2. It's teh 2 - 8 minute jogs with 2 minute rest between I did well and felt great. Wish I had more time, I really felt like doing more but I had to work today and pay our bills before I left for work. At least I got a half hour in.

CARDIO STATS:
35 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
291 calories burned
2 miles traveled

This morning I did two new workouts from Cathe's low impact series. I did Afterburn which I think Theresa did a couple of days ago. I did like it. At first I wondered if I messed up and already did it because it eas very similar to one of the other workouts. This was 54 minutes and I burned 354 calories. Then I did Athletic training mix leg cardio Express which pretty much had all of the things from the short express workout I did earlier this week but had a few additions and some firewalker band standing stuff. 35 min, 239 calories. I finished with Turbo Barre abs 7.5 min and 34 calories. Total time was 96 min and calories burned 627 calories.
I went to DD's for dinner. Pork Roast, potatoes and carrots and my granddaughter made cherry cobbler with ice cream which I could not say no to. So much for the clean eating today.

Debbie, nice jog with the active recovery week. I generally save the bills for Saturday morning when I do not have to run out the door. That is what I do when I wake and have my coffee:)

Roselyn, sometimes even with little sleep I will feel like I do not want to do much of anything but once I get going the workouts may end up being some of my best. You picked a tough workout for not wanting to do cardio :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.