Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri. Oct 14

I just did not want to workout today. I did STS Disc 9, Legs but it was all I could do to get through it. I don't feel too well today, my stomach is upset and it's TTOM so I guess that's why I just wasn't into it. Truth be told, I'll be glad when next week is over with the first STS cycle. I'm tired of 15 rep workouts.

It's cold and rainy here. :cry: Wish summer was still here.

One good thing, my abs are sore! :eek:

This morning I did Tracy Staehle's Bootcamp metabolic conditioning 2 strength, 40 min, 280 calories max hr 161. I used my red band and 1 inch superband. This is mostly upper body rows, deadlifts, shoulder press, etc.. I then did STS upper body only 24 min 159 calories. I followed this with Kelly Coffey Split sessions upper body 33 min 251 calories and ended with turbo fire stretch 10, 54 calories, 13 min. Total time was 1 hr 50 min and calories burned was 744.

Debbie, I would imagine we all do that once in awhile. I hate feeling like I am dragging myself through a workout. Most of the time by the end I feel I did not put my all into it because of how I felt. I hear we gave cold weather heading our way. This after such a long dry spell.

Roselyn, Bodymax 2 cardio blast is a fun one:D

I miss summer too Debbie, I posted yesterday, you guys may have not seen but any fave protein bars out there, that are fairly healthy while tasting good

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.