Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri Jan 6

Morning:D

I overslept this morning, couldn’t believe it! Here’s what I plan, after work I plan to go home and get busy. I will check in this evening after I finish my workout, ttys.

Rose: Nice work:)

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's New 30 minutes to FItness Step Box both workouts 56 min, 505 calories, max hr 162. I wore my 1# gloves because it looked like they were wearing weighted gloves. I was surprised that the weights weren't in the workout. You can do premixes with them blended in or do just the weights. I did the dumbbell drills only premix skipping the w/u and str which was only 14 min , 113 calories. I then did Tracy's Bootcamp all 3 finishers 12 min, 99 calories. I added jumps to the squats when I did squats and squat thrrusts. I finished with Tracy's yoga solutions post cycling segment 13 min, 40 calories. Total time was 95 min and calories burned was 757.
I kept the weights pretty light on Kellys. I was hoping to do another Chalean lean phase workout tomorrow. Only thing is my chest and shoulders are sore and Bob Harpers left me with some mildly sore abs which really surprised me. Maybe it was a combination of both since there is core in Chaleans as well.
Ther weights on Kellys went like this:
w/u 4 min and str 5 min total time 23:18 min
dumbbell clean and press (heavy dumbbell) I used 10 since I had no clue what she was using but later she 10# as medium she does this 1 arm 1 min right then 1 min left
dumbbells heavy lateral raise with reverse lunge 1 min right then 1 min left
dumbbell medium hip to shoulder twist (my interpretation) right 1 min the left
dumbbell medium bicep curl to overhead press and crunch with knee raise alternating sides
dumbbells heavy lateral runge to row alternating sides
dumbbell medium rainbow from hip overhead reverse lunge(another my interpretation

Sorry I am getting here late. I had made lunch plans with friends and had paperwork to get together on a house so I did not have time to post. Crazy day so far. I came back and painted my shelter door. Had a pretty good lunch. Catfish and steamed rice with some soy sauce. Orange juice with some aloevera juice this afternoon and this morning a greens shake. That is all so far. Finally have dropped the holiday weight.

Teddy, I hope that you get your workout in as planned. I had a couple of short workouts this week. One because I didn't get much sleep and had to be up early. The other was because someone had turned the volume down on the alarm so there was no sound.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.