HAPPY NEW YEAR WEIGHT WATCHERS

Good Morning Ladies:)

Happy New Years to everyone! Every year I feel blessed to have made it through another year without illness and still being alive. Sometimes its scary not knowing what is going to happen in the year ahead...now, that I have gotten all serious, its time to be ME again:) :)

We had a good night. We just had my inlaws here, then a couple of friends dropped by and then after 12 our neighbours stopped over. They were late leaving though and I couldn't stay up any longer and went to bed at 3! It was hard staying awake considering I had just worked night shifts all weekend.

I still don't have a rotation made up for the new challenge but I know for weights I want to do the GS series and the new workouts. As for cardio, i will keep that as it is. Its king of hard to make up a rotation when I working shift work.

I didn't get a chance to workout yesterday so today will be a good one. I am going to try and start the challenge today even though I know I will be eating a bigger supper then normal!

Have a good day everyone!!!

Lori:)

Good Morning ladies:)

Happy New Years:7! I feel asleep right at 12:01 last night,LOL I stayed up just long enough to see the ga peach drop on tv.

Anyhoot,DRILL MAX came yesterday so im so excited about trying that one out today. I can't do the weights but I will do the cardio from it! Some of it looked pretty intense too.

AND....drumroll please....the scale is down 1.4 today:7 Its probably just water but who cares right,lol its down,woohoo!

Belinda-Whats your plans for today,your always doing such fun things!

Lori-You made it longer than me,LOL of course if I had company over I might have tried to stay up later. Sounds like you a good time though. Have you tried out your new bread maker yet?

Lainie-How did you do on the sbd yesterday? Are you liking it as much as I am? As far as I can tell there are two kinds of folks on this diet,the kind that don't get affected by the low carbs and the kind that do. If I read correctly the book says to increase the good fats if the tired,dizzy feeling comes around.so far so good though.

ETA-Lainie-I just read your reply in the OD thread I have about SBD. I am also glad I have a sbd buddy or it would be VERY difficult. Jess sent me some great website http://www.southbeach-diet-plan.com , http://www.southbeach-diet-plan.com/forum/index.php And Tricia posted this one as well. http://www.southbeachcenturyclub.com/phase.php?ph=1

That last one has ALOT of recipes for all the phases!

Hey to the rest of the gang! bbl

Amelia** Good job on the weightloss! If you keep that up you will blow all of the challengers out of the water! hehe I did try the breadmaker but the bread is pretty dense.Im not sure how to make it fluffier.I guess I will just have to play with it more!

Last night our neighbours were over and he had no clue that I was in the aviation business. He is as well and actually runs one of the FBO's. I knew he was looking for a girl but we didn't get on that topic. DH told me that he asked him how much I made and was blown away by the lack of money. I think we are the least paid workers at the airport.Our boss says business isn't good enough to give us a raise but how can you say that when you just bought your wife a jag and you just built a hanger to put your plane in? Anyway, I have this on my mind now. I would love to be in his company again and find out if he still needs someone. I think my boss would be majorily pissed b/c he would be afraid I would start telling who is customers are but you know what, unless he is ready to fork out more money....he is going to lose most of the girls he has!

Anyway...must go! DH just informed me that his new years resolution is he isn't changing anymore poopy pampers! WHAT-EV-ER!

Hey gals!! Happy New Year to all:)

I fell asleep a little after midnight myself, pretty boring I know. But, today we have a nice dinner with good friends to celebrate, should be fun. Yesterday I did LIC UB and Abs (rather than the planned pilates workout). I LOVED the strength training from LIC and the music is SO good in that workout, lots of fun and very challenging for me.

Lori, interesting about your job and maybe the New Year will bring a NEW job:) :) Sounds like there could be a better opportunity out there for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Have a great workout today too!

Amelia, WHOO HOO on the weight loss! That is so exciting and I bet this is your year to meet your goals:) Can't wait to hear about Drill Max.

Well, have a great day to the rest of the gang! My plan is to do some cardio today, most likely elliptical intervals. Later this week I will attempt BM2;)

I'll try to check back later, if not have a fantastic day everyone.

Stacey

Hi everyone.

My mom arrives today so I'm mainly cleaning house today before her arrival. In a few minutes I plan on doing a quick (30 min.) upper body workout, though, so at least I will get that done. Her plane arrives at 4:30 at an airport around a 1/2 hour away so I have until 4 to get everything ready.

Belinda, did you have a good New Year's Eve? Does everyone shoot off fireworks like mad in Germany? When I was in the Netherlands we were amazed at the craziness on New Year's. It's like the only day of the year fireworks are legal, so people go nuts. We lived on the top floor of a 4-story building, and I was sure one of the neighbors was going to shoot something through our window.

Lori, I made up a rotation (which I'm not doing yet--maybe in a couple months) which alternates weeks of the 4DS with weeks of Amy Bento's Slo-Mo Strength Challenge 3-day split. Is that the kind of thing you're thinking of doing with the 4DS and the GS?

Amelia, nope, don't think I like the SBD as much as you do. So far I pretty much hate it, in fact. Maybe that means it's not the diet for me or maybe that means it's exactly what I need to do since I have such a carb addiction. Not sure. I'm still trying today, though.

Stacey, hmm, you mentioned the weight work from LIC and now I'm tempted to do the upper body from that instead of from the Michelle Dozois workout I was going to do. Then I'd get to use my new barbell as well.

Hello to everyone who follows--have to get back to exercise and cleaning.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi Lainie;)

What kind of barbell did you get? I would like to get one for my b-day in March. I have heard Troylite is good and then Cathe also recommended a beginner barbell set at Walmart.

Stacey

Happy New Year~

Gotta love a new year, fresh with no icky past holding you back! I love it!

We had a fun night, had friends and family over, we were drinking wine and playing cards. Good fun. Then I get a call from my brother, he and his wife drove up from Texas last night. Totally surpised us. So that will be fun to see them.

Today is going to be BM2 and Yoga X. So looking forward to both of those workouts.

Amelia-weight loss is weight loss! Great job! Isn't it fun? You are going to be awesome.

Lori--glad you had a fun night last night. What is your workout today?

Stacey--You are going to love BM2. It is amazing. Glad you are liking LIC.

Belinda-hope you had a great NY!

BBl.
Carrie

Hey Girls,

Got done with my workout:+ Well,kinda got done with my workout,LOL! I did the cardio blast on DM and OMG:eek::eek: I had to modify it seems like every drill,or alteast take a breather inbetween drills! I think I got through about 35minutes of it. I LOVE it though,I LOVE challenges}( ;-)

Lori-Im not sure Im iam going to post in the 12 week challenge thread anymore,there seems to be to many people in there! I think I will just stick to my other check-inns from now on!

Lainie-Im sorry your not liking sb :-(,did you Weigh this am? That kinda motivated me alittle(even though the lose is probably just h20)
Have you tried the BFL diet? That was my second choice!

Stacey-Drillmax is definitely different than any other Cathe workout that I have,But thats what makes it so great! Did you check out the video clip of it? I have a walmart barbell I love it too! I can't remember how much i paid for it(but being the cheapskate that I am,Iam sure it wasn't much;-)) But its adds up to be 100pds and has the dumbell bars as well!

alright ds has a stinky so gotta go! bbl

Grrrr, all these stinky diapers, what am I doing here? LOL!

Stacey, Drill Max is wonderful. Be prepared for a challenge.

Belinda, sounds like you're having a gret day. Loved your Christmas card. Thank you so much!

Amelia, congrats on the 1.4 lbs down. Woo hoo! Sounds like you're onto something that's working for you.

Lori, interesting about the job discussion. Maybe that connection will be worth something to you later on down the line?

Lainie, I am actually considering the BFL diet, starting tomorrow a.m. Maybe that's the best pick. It will feel like heaven compared to this last phase I was on although I've sure liked the results of that one. Just couldn't stay with it long term.

Not sure what I'll do this morning. Probably start Cathe's January rotation today with IMAX2. That sounds just right.

Have a great day, everyone!
Cheryl

Hey Girls!

Just wanted to report my workout. I did lie down for a nap but I couldn't get to sleep so I got up and worked out instead. Atleast I have it done now.
I did GS C&T,PH abs,4 mile run and Imax 3 1-5. Now I am getting a relaxing bath before heading to my inlaws for what should be the final feast of the season, gonna behave myelf though.

BBL with personnals!

Hi girls,

I been trying to post for the third time! Not sure where it went??
I did PUB yesterday and today 4DS HIS! Love that one!

Carrie I hope you had fun with Body Max2 and yogaX!

Stacey I am glad you enjoyed your workout today! I love DM!

Cheryl you are welcome! I am doing the BFL diet and weight training! Great workout today!

Amelia, congrats on your weight loss! You go girl! Nice workout!

Lori,I am also interesting about the job discussion. Glad you enjoyed GS C&T and abs!

Laine I am on an military post we can not shoot fireworks! The Germans went nuts!

If I missed anybody I am sorry!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Hi, everyone! I decided to do KB/LB from 4DS instead of IMAX2 - I may do that tomorrow a.m. - Cathe's JAN rotation actually starts with next Monday, but I'll be in Las Vegas on business, so I know I'll end up juggling a bit.

That LB segment kicks butt! Literally! I liked that choice.

Belinda, yayy on your choices for yesterday and today. Both winners.

Lori, great workout! By my estimation that ran at least an hour and a half? Good choices. Love that IMAX3, but I'm generally only good for 5 segments. I'll have to remember that option along with a weight workout...

Have a great night, everyone!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.