Happy Hump Day MELTERS!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

No workout for me today...the "Little K" got me up at 2:20 am and I did not get back to bed until 3:00, so I am too tired to do anything today..

Robin: Hello..are you up early today? maybe we will hear from you later?

Shelly:
Were you able to get a workout in this morning?

Have a great day! Will check in later...

Deb:)

Goodmorning Deb. Sorry about the early morning K-alarm. I'm off work today, but decided to get up and do a workout right away. I just finished CTX Step Intervals and chest. Now I have to wait an hour before breakfast, since I just took my antibiotics. I'll be so happy to be done with them!

No big plans for today. Grocery shopping, laundry and VBS this evening. Oh, and Lainie, I may make a trip to Target this afternoon.

Hi to all the rest of you melty folks. I'll try to get back later to see what you are all up too.

Hi Deb!

Nope, no workout for me this morning. I will do something when I get home. I think BM2 UB Circuit and abs.

How's everyone doing today? I think I finally got enough sleep and I don't feel completely exhausted this morning!

Robin - hooray for almost being the antibiotics! How are your sunburnt toes doing?

I'll try to get back later.

Good morning my fellow melters!

Cardio? Check. Circuit tonight (lower body). Missed the fruit at M7 last night. GAAHHH. Just when I thought I was getting it down. Oh well, today's another day, right?

Deb - Sheesh! That's an early wakeup call. I woke about that time too, but not from K. My heart was pounding! Stress I think. I managed to get back to sleep though. Hope you can keep those eyes open today!

Robin - when are the antibiotics over with?? I don't have CTX... have kicked around getting it forever.

Shellers - YAYYYY on the sleep!!!! Your body didn't have a choice but to sleep, since you ran so hard last night!!! WTG!!

Hello to all my melties to follow, and the newbies. I'll try to be back later (we have a lonnnnggggg trip today in the land of lead aprons) to check in.

Mornin'
mornincoffee.gif

I'm a zombie again today. I barely slept at all last night.
Count_Sheep.gif
...and of course that means I didn't get up to workout.
gaah.gif

I'm so tired of being tired.
sigh.gif

I'm totally overwhelmed with school right now and have so much to do tonight.

Hopefully I'll be back later.

Who am I kidding? Of course I'll be back later. Anything to avoid doing these mindless tasks at work that I'm forced to do everyday....

Morning, Melters -

Deb - Whew. That's waaaay too early to wake up! I hope you can get in bed a bit early tonight to catch up on lost sleep.

Robin - no big plans on a day off is a good thing. What's this about sunburned toes?

Breckie - it sounds like your surviving Mr. Trainer Man's plan pretty well. What time is it when you finally eat M7? I'd go nuts trying to keep track.

Allie - when do you graduate? School and a full-time job is pure hell. Hang it there, girl.

My stupid, ungrateful back is still giving me trouble. It had better hurry up and get better. Good grief, I just got over my calf injury! I don't need another. (grumble, grumble, grumble) Talk about messing up my sleep. Thank goodness for heating pads.

I'm still sticking with my rest week. I took an hour-long, brisk walk last night on flat ground. The weather was really nice, and I enjoyed it. It did make my back feel better, too. I guess I'll do that again today.

Hi to everyone else. See ya later.

Hi Shannon! Sorry to hear about that back. Glad the walks are doing you well. How are the horses doing?? Oh, M7 is about 9ish. It was a little tricky getting all the timing down, and I'll admit, I'm not perfect, but I get as close as I can to the recommended times. I'm only 2 weeks in, so I'm still feeling pretty good.

Wake up Allie! Or as our Kristi would say, WAKEY WAKEY! *passes Allie a nice hot cup of coffee*

Shannon--I don't graduate for another year and a half. (Jan. of 2010) It's brutal. I don't know if I can make it....

Morning everyone!

I keep thinking myself every morning that my hip flexor will feel better and nope still nothing :(. I did yoga last night and that didn't help so I am with you Shannon and still trying to take a rest week. Wouldn't feel so guilty if I was eating cleaner (allie wish i had a good smiley for that :))

Breck Girl - what is M7? I keep buying all these new things I hear about on this site :) (ex kettlebells)

Shelley it sounds like you will get a great workout in by tonight!!

Robin- Yea!!! for almost being done. I am not a fan of meds either

Buffettgirl- that sounds like a nice productive but relaxing day!

fox2 star- I hope you can get a power nap in somewhere today.

Allie- I hear you on the school dept. I go at night and have been FOREVER!! I can honestly say I could be a doctor for all the years I have been going and have 15 more classes left but taking at night and $ wise I can usually get in two per semester. It does get really overwhelming esp the not so fun classes but you will be psyched when done!

BBL

Hi Erin -

Oh nothing to buy (just food, really). ;) M7 = meal 7. I'm on a strict training program right now, and Mr. Trainerman has me eating all day long. 7 times per day, to be exact. :eek: Sorry about that hip flexor! Mine can be cranky, too.

Oh how exciting are you training for a competition? I have always wanted to try that. It must be great motivation ;) to have a goal in mind!

Morning All!

Yeah, that about sums it up this morning...tired, been going to bed waaay later than usual so my schedule is totally screwed up, plus with DH's daughter here, its all crazy.

Today is the last of the moving I think!
greenstars.gif

Allison, you can do it chica, I know right now school sucks, and its hard, but I know it will all be worth it! Hang in there...
bighug.gif

Deb, sorry bout the "K" man's wakeup call...
20.gif

Robin, whats up with the sunburnt toes?Ouchies!

Shelley, I never do anything off the BM2 workout, I should though I know the premixes are terrific huh?Again, I bow to your workout greatness!
d2.gif

Shannon, oh no, your back chica? I am so sorry to hear that, do you need to go get it adjusted, would that help?

BG, Meal 7 eh? Yep, had the same problem you are having, in fact I tried combining meal 7 with meal 5 which was a protein shake too? So it was like I had this fabulous large thing of protein, until Mr. Trainerman told that was eating too many calories at once!
171.gif

Erin, whats shakin??

I am having too much fun with the smileys! Thanks again Allie babe..
47b20s0.gif

Not sure about workouts today, fit in 60 minutes on the elliptical with CC yesterday thank goodness, for the first time I truly understood what a great stress reliever exercise really is!

I just got back from a little walk in the village—post office, library, favorite accessories shop. Is it terrible that I can’t wait for school to start so I can do some of these trips alone?

Anyway, here’s the red purse I bought today:
Photo284.jpg

That would be my elbow you see because I’m holding up the purse for the pic.

I am very tired again today. DH came home last night so I stayed up later than I have been. It’s another one of those days where I’m having trouble focusing while I write this because I’m sleepy.

No workout today but the walk. I’ve totally given myself permission to veg this week. Next week I’ll start the kettlebells alternating with yoga/pilates rotation. I just ordered AOS Providence last night so hopefully that will arrive some time next week and I can put it in the rotation as well.

Deb, sorry little K got you up in the wee hours (to wee?)

Robin, enjoy the Target trip. I am actually not going today (though of course I was just there yesterday).

Shelley, ooh, BM2 is one of my favorites (even if I’ve never done it all the way). I bought an extra BM2 at the RT and had Cathe sign it, so I’ll be giving it away on my blog soon.

Breckie, that’s a heck of a lot of meals, so it’s no wonder if you have trouble getting them all right.

Allie, sorry about the ongoing fatigue. I can relate (as you know). When ya gonna come visit me over here anyway? ;)

Shannon, sorry about the back. That sucks.

Erin, sorry about the hip flexor. I’m glad I’m not the only one resting, though.

Tneah, I repeat what I said to Shelley—I love BM2. You should play with the premixes some!

Hope to BBL but have to go get the boys some lunch soon.

Hey ladies!

Love all the smiley action going on today! Too cute! :p

Just wanted to check in to say "hey" before I get started on some stuff around the house. I'll BBL for personals!

Love and hugs!

Back to say: Lainie, I LOOOVE that purse! It is so dang adorable!!!

Real quick ladies - just popping in uber fast...

Tneah - my M5 is PB and rice cake. I hope he doesn't take that away soon - it's one of my favorites! :) Right now my shakes are at M2 and 7.

Oooh Hi hi hi hi hi Leanne and Lainiebug! We were posting at the same time!

KISHIESH - running off to pour barium!

Ok, just kidding - I have one more thing to add-

LEANNE - I glanced up to read your post, and caught eye of your new quote... I thought the last part said... :eek: "sweet serenity of BOOBS"

LMAO

Crap, I had a long post, but lost it when I fell into the old habit of hitting the Back button. Shoot!

BG, are you noticing any differences since you've been training? I've tried eating more meals, but never seem to have time to fit them in at work. And I have a hard time calling a rice cake a "Meal." I usually end up overeating at 5 or 6 meals, instead of 3.

Shannon, didn't I tell you guys about my sunburn? One of my meds can cause photosensitivity, so I was slathering on the SPF30 and ducking into shade all week. On the last day with our friends, we went on an 8.5 mile paddle. We were in full sun, on the water or a sandy beach for over 6 hours. By the time we were done, I felt like my body was on fire and my toe tips were bright cherry red. Luckily, they were almost back to normal by the next morning, after sleeping in wet socks, since they hurt so badly. I sure hope your back straightens up quickly.

Erin, what are you studying?

Tneah, yahoo for almost being done with the move. Do you have lots of space on the new boat? Will you have to go shopping for lots of new stuff?

Leanne, did I see that your BIL is moving out this weekend? Wonderful news. You'll finally have the house back to yourself. Just in time for the school year to start up again. DH and DD go back to work and school next Monday.

Allie, you poor, sleepy baby! It must be terrible to have so much to do and be exhaused from poor sleep. I never had trouble sleeping until menopause. Now I rarely get a full, uninterruped night. I feel for you!

Lainie, I was eyeing the kettleballs at Target again today. I'm not sure how to sneak one into the house without my DH noticing.

I'm going to go scrounge up a snack. VBS runs from 5 to 8, so I haven't been getting any dinner. Bet I don't melt a pound, either. Sigh*

Robin - maybe you told us on the weekend. You know me and my computerless weekends. I sure am glad it didn't stick around to make you miserable! I burned my feet once when we were cruising around on a party barge (they're ALWAYS in socks), and they were swollen for days. I swore I'd never, ever, come out of my socks again. I hope VBS goes smoothly and quickly! Grab a sandwich when you get home!

Tneah - the back thing is muscular - I don't think a chiropractor would help. Besides, I've seen one before and don't trust them at all. :confused:

Hi Robin! Yeah, you're right... in fact, he doesn't even call them all "meals." He has snacks listed. But because I had to develop a way to keep track, I called them all "meals" and just assigned the correct macros to them all and gave myself options with correct values within each meal. Technically, the rice cake and globby PB are PM snack #2. ;) And I don't want to jinx anything, but I *do* feel like there are changes. I know I've lost a little weight for sure (the scale told me when I had to get on it in order to check in with him). The most fabulous part is that I'm up and ready to work out, and have plenty of energy (right now) for it. I say right now, because I know it's going to get harder... MUCH harder. So I'm just rejoicing the small things right now. I simply CANNOT imagine sunburned toes. OWIE OWIE OWIE You must be so exhausted with all the VBSing! I loved VBS as a kid.

BG, well, I'm glad to hear you are feeling more energenic. That's the important thing right? Having Brekkie get her groove back....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.