Happy Easter "Crazy Strong and Loving It"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Easter,

Yesterday, I spoke to soon. My stomach was on fire since yesterday. I think it's from the meds the ENT gave me on Thursday :( I couldn't even take any meds last night:mad: I will see the doctor on Monday, it’s been over 10 day's and I still feel like crap. Since I am not taking the meds, my nose is blocked again:rolleyes: I don't know what to do anymore. I also have a giant headache. The doctor need better figure something out.I ate oatmeal for dinner last night because my stomach was hurting so bad.

The good news I am down 2 1/2 pounds this week.

Debbie, what should I do with my rotation? I don't think my nose will be unblocked by Monday?? I can't miss another week of the STS 6 month rotation. I probably have to start all over again, hah?

Have a great Easter, everyone!

Hey everyone, Happy Easter! The kids loved their Easter baskets- we had fun this morning. We're heading to my IL's soon and all the cooking I needed to do is finished! Hope they like healthy sweet potato casserole. :D

Today is a rest day but I'm itching to do Bodystrikes for a second leg workout for the week. We'll see if I get time to do it later. If not, the rest wouldn't hurt me either.

Belinda: I'm so sorry! How awful to continue to have these problems. Tell your doctor to FIGURE IT OUT! Rest and don't worry about STS- it will be there waiting for you.

Good morning, ladies, and Happy Easter!
The kids have found most of the eggs and are playing with their things from their basket. I'm going to try to get in a cardio this morning...maybe SB. Then off to church and dinner here afterwards. We are meeting with friends for dessert at 5p, everyone is to bring something....haven't figured out what that'll be yet....
Belinda - what?!?!? Really!?!? I'm so sorry. Hang in there and keep us posted.
Enjoy your day! He is risen!

Good Morning,

Just finished 20mins of recharge which is yoga and tonite I will do TBS after we go to MILS for lunch. Everyone have a happy easter.

Happy Easter ladies!

I'm checking in for today's workout:

Kick Max- Premix- KB/Bootcamp challenge= 50 min
Calories burned= 512

Maximum Instensity Strength- Abs Only-= 10 min.

That's it. I feel terrible I'm not doing Cardio Coach today, but I should rest my knee for now. Hopefully, I'll be able to run tomorrow.

Hugs and Happy Easter!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.