H *A*T*Esville Weekend Report****************************

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

Please let us know your weekend plans, health issues, workouts, monster/squirrel reports, etc..

shopping was fun last night going to Walmart and Dress Barn, plan to give Meijer my weekly portion. My foot is doing better but sore from work yesterday. Seville and Madrid were fighting last night but now are getting along well.

The Holland Tulip Festival is this weekend. Not going.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Good morning!!

Hmmmmmmm...weekend plans....I'm not totally sure yet. DH and I are going out to dinner tonight, and I need to do some cardio, but not sure what. I'll probably do a CC workout unless DH wants to go for a walk on the bike trail.

I just heard from my sister. She got a call requesting that she interview for a job within her school district. It's one she's always wanted so she was very excited when they called. She didn't even realize the position was open so she was floored, especially since she hadn't applied for the job. Please pray, send vibes, cross your fingers -- whatever you got. She desperately wants this job. It will at least put her in a building with air conditioning!

JENNIFER -- glad to hear your foot continues to improve. It's not surprising that it would be sore after work. You probably shouldn't do too strenuous of a workout this weekend ;)

The tulip festival sounds awesome! How come you're not going?

DANA, ROBIN, JEN, CUZ, AUGIE -- http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif

Have a great weekend and I'll see you later :*

Hey haters! How is everyone doing?

This is going to be short b/c I am about ready to fall over I'm so tired. Think I need a good 20 min cat nap. Been going non-stop all day.

Today I did Drill Max & 30 min butt/thigh/hip w/o. Then APL adoptions, Meijer, cleaned bathrooms, sweep, cooking chicken for dinner tonight, and now here.

Chad is coming over for dinner tonight, as he did last night. He made bison burgers, asparagus, & sweet potatoes. I'm making veggie bites, salad, & "taco" casserole. Making slow cooker chicken/salsa, spinach pancakes, salad for tomorrow night.

If I don't make it back later today/tonight I'll for sure BB tomorrow. Need to do laundry & finish cleaning around here tomorrow. Next weekend will be busy, my sister graduates & mother's day plus I'm sure we'll throw celebrating my b-day in there too. Oh joy! ;)

RE: H *A*T*Esville Weekend Report**********************...

Wow Jen, sounds like you are back to your old self. I'm glad you are feeling better. Don't over do, kay?

Jennifer, my plans include work and workouts. Today was 4DS Bootcamp etc. Tomorrow will either be Amy In the Ring or Tracey HIS Mix 2.

Hi Michele, have a nice evening out. DH did Montreal steaks on the grill. I'm putting your DS on top of my prayer list.

OMG, did anyone watch the Kentucy Derby. That poor filly. Does that happen often?

RE: H *A*T*Esville Weekend Report**********************...

Hello Haters.

Robin-that hasn't happened in years at the Derby. Although, if it does happen to a horse, whether in show or derby, it's normal (bummer). Your workouts sound like fun. 4DS can be a drag after awhile that's why I do the premixes.

No workouts today, must go ice now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.