H*A*T*Ersville FRI - 01.18.08

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele-Hope you feel better and your sister has a good day at work and a very effective meeting after work with her Boss. Think positive. I said a prayer for both of you.

Diane-Good to see your post last night.

August-How are you, Mooch, and Cham?

Jen-What are your weekend plans? How's Chad? Do you like his roommates?

Robin, Dana, Arista-Have a Great Day Today!!

Snow storm expected all weekend. I was considering going to Fenn Valley for a party but won't now. My little car knows it's not a SUV.

BBL later tonight or this weekend.

Seville, Madrid,
and

Morning haters!

Michele - are you feeling better b/c I think I've got your cold. Now I"m sneezing, my throat is sore and I feel totally wiped out. Thanks friend.:p I hope that everything goes ok for your sister. She's been through a lot and doesn't need to add more stress to her life.

Jennifer - sounds like things at work are going to be ok. Stay safe during the storm. How long of a drive do you have from home to work?

Diane - HI!!! Thank Goodness Miss Ella is getting better with her sleeping. I bet you felt like a walking zombie these past few weeks. Good job with your workouts!

Arista - I was wondering where you got to. So who's your work out partner? Did I miss something?

Hey to Jen, August, Robin & everyone else!!

I didn't get to take Gabe to his class last night. The roads were horrible coming home from work and I slid a few times. There was no way I was going back out into it. I hope he didn't miss anything helpful though. I have a manual that they gave us so I just read the lesson. This week we are to implement a poker chip system to reward for positive behaviors. I guess I'll have to work on that sometime today.

Well, I'm going to start cleaning the stye. Talk to you all later!
:)

Just thought I'd tell you that I just ordered STS.

The more I think about it, I think my poor Gabe inherited his ADHD from me. I was out in the kitchen, wiping down the counter and somehow I ended back in the office ordering DVD's. The rag and spray bottle are still on the counter.

OK, I'm going BACK to my cleaning now. I'm being summoned . . . MOM, Gannon just wrote all over the kitchen table . . .

http://bestsmileys.com/signs12/15.gif

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs126.gif

I did Criss Cross Cardio last night for my workout, was going to add on to it but at the end I felt GREAT & wanted to get a few things around the house done, plus it was close to 7 by the time I finished and I was hungry! Had another wonderful blender protein shake last night, YUM!!!

Chad & I just hung out at my place last night, actually all we really did was lay around on the couch but it was much needed down time for us. Tonight I am meeting Tara, that does APL w/ me, and a lady I work with at Mario's to have a drink or two and look at some Silpada rings. The lady who sells it (friend of lady I work with) is in town & Tara possibly wants a couple rings.

Jennifer- I hope your weather holds out and you are able to make it to the place you are wanting to go. Only 1 guy is staying with Chad, the other has a duplex in town w/ his girlfriend. Ryan is a very nice guy & I do like him. I know his parents too, who Chad is also good friends with too. Ryan's mom graduated high school with my mom, you should've seen her face the night before Thanksgiving when she figured out who I was...too funny! They are such a nice family. Ryan is 26 I think but seems more mature. I believe he is here until end of Feb.

Dana- Sorry you aren't feeling well... that stinks you have the day off and will be spending it feeling ill. What are your plans this weekend?

Michele- How are you feeling? Your DS is in my prayers. Did you get the alarm situation fixed?

August- We already miss you!!! :-(

Arista- Good to see you again, was starting to wonder if you ditched us again, LOL! :p Who is your workout partner?

Robin- Hello if you are around...tell Shelley hi when you "see" her, I miss her popping in from time to time.

Terri- WHERE ARE YOU??????????? :-(

Tomorrow is the APL again and lunch with Tara and Mom, of course. After that I think I am going to go to my friends again to see the baby & either make a casserole for them or pick up pulled pork & chicken from the Smokehouse Grill Chad & I love. Sunday no plans as of yet, will use that day to clean, clean, clean, and I'm sure Chad will be over that evening. He has the boys this weekend, they leave tomorrow morning to go to a friend's house of his for the evening. It is about 1 1/2 hours south of here- him & his wife have boys about the same age & they are just relaxing, Chad needs it.

Okay- http://bestsmileys.com/signs8/4.gif

I'll try to BBL! :)

Hi!

Just a quickie to say BIG thanks for the bday wishes for my mom!

And also to say...I'm going out of town again. I'll see you guys next week!

Sorry to be so stale and brief!

:D

Hi Everyone -

Michele - I hope your sister's situation works out.

Dana - I wouldn't take my baby out on the road like that either. Too scary. I am thinking of order STS too, though I still don't have the 4 day split, and I still have barely used the series before that (though that is the rotation I am doing now).

Today I am doing the upper body weights from BM2. We will see how that goes, I will probably be lifting very light weights.

This morning I am going to a play group with some friends from church, then DH has off 1/2 days Fridays so I will runs some errands while he watches Ella. I love Fridays because I get to get out of the house and have some alone time, even if it is just running errands.

Also, just posting some pictures of Ella. These are from Christmas, I haven't taken any in a few weeks, bad mommy!

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0983.jpg

HI DIANE!!!!!!!!!!!

The pictures you posted & the ones on your picture trail are SO GOOD!!! You are such a beautiful family and she is perfect!

My friends just had a little guy on Jan. 8th, they lost a baby girl on 12/20/06 at 9 months along! She was really hoping to have another girl but they are so happy now. I have a couple pictures on my picture trail of him. I am going to see him for the 3rd time Saturday I think so I'll take an updated picture & post it.

Glad to see you around more, we missed you!

Hey, hey Hater's!

I'm sorry I'm getting here so late. This cold really has me feeling down and out. I actually feel worse today than I did yesterday. My throat is so sore I can barely swallow. :-(

I didn't work out yesterday and I seriously doubt I'll work out today unless, by some miracle, I start feeling better.

I'm happy to report that I'm down a pound from last Friday, so I'm pretty happy about that. I've been eating a lot of soup lately and I think that has a lot to do with it. I've been making a big pot of soup every week and eating it all week long.

Please remember my sister in your thoughts and prayers today. Her big meeting is at 3:00. She is relieved to have the full support of her union rep and co-workers!

Jennifer - Yes, TGIF!!! I haven't looked at a weather report so I don't know what to expect, but if I'm still feeling this crappy tomorrow I won't be going out anyway. You're smart to stay home if your roads are bad.

Dana - Misery loves company :p :p :p. You probably got it from me sneezing all over my computer screen :7 . Thanks for remembering my sis in your prayers. She really appreciates it, too.

Just thought I'd tell you that I just ordered STS.

Yea!!!!

The more I think about it, I think my poor Gabe inherited his ADHD from me. I was out in the kitchen, wiping down the counter and somehow I ended back in the office ordering DVD's. The rag and spray bottle are still on the counter.

OMG! ROTFLMAO!!!

Jen - What is Criss Cross Cardio? Yeah, I didn't do anything but lay around last night either. I needed it -- I was completely wiped out and freezing cold from the power outage. Have fun looking at jewelry! Thank you for your prayers for my sister! Did you order STS?

August - Oh man, I'm so sorry I missed you! Don't work too hard, and I'm dying to hear about the birthday celebration! How was dinner -- what did you have? What movie did you see?

Diane - Wow! I'm impressed that you did BM2, even if you did have to modify. I haven't done that one since I first got it and I think it would kill me ;). I think you should get the 4DS. I LOVE it, I really do. and I think you should go ahead and order STS. So what if you don't use it for a long time. Frankly, they won't be shipping them for several months and it's such a good price if you preorder! The way I see it -- you can't afford NOT to preorder -- LOL!!

The pictures of Ella are soooo cute! You and Michael look great, too. You make a beautiful family. Thank goodness you got the sleeping issue resolved!

I just got an iMac -- the big 24"er. I've had it less than a week so I haven't quite figured everything out yet, but I'm having fun learning. The little keyboard and mouse are taking some getting used too! It's nice to have a computer that doesn't crash while I'm in the middle of a post ;)

Okay chickies, I'm going to veg out on the couch. DH will be home later today and I'm hoping with a little rest I'll feel better by then. Thanks again for all your prayers for my DS. I'll let you know what happens at her meeting. :* :* :*

Hiya again. Is my cleaning done???? Heck no. I just laid in bed for 2 hours playing the DS. Gabe told me to stop playing it b/c I'm going to be come addicted and then when I am at work I will not be able to work b/c I"ll be thinking about playing the game. Hmmm, wonder if he is speaking from experience. hee-hee. Actually, I tried to get Gannon to take a nap so I could as well. Nope. He was wired. Then next thing I know he is up in the bed eating this HUGE chocolate bar. Have you ever seen those Hershey bars that 6 people could share, they are that big? Yep, that is what he had. Good God.

Jen - sounds like you're gonna have a nice weekend.

Michele - ^5 on being down a lb.

Diane - your family is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

OK, I MUST get going. I haven't done a darn thing all day except for 4 loads of laundry and scrubbed 2 floors. I need a maid. That would solve all my problems. HA!

Hello Haters.

Just checking in once more. We've got SNOW in a BAD way!!
Sat will now be groceries, wroking out, and shoveling and maybe vacuuming too. It's coming down like rain, 4-6" tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday each.

My parents might have the cottage sold on the property in the next few months. More than a casual interest in it.
Work is going OK, being patient about what is ahead there.

Diane-Great pics of the family.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.