H*A*T*Eing Monday 01.21.08

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.
MIA today???
Please let us know how you're doing. Thanks.
Stay Healthy and Don't let ANYONE steal YOUR Joy!!

Hi Jennifer and all other haters to follow. It is a cold morning here. It was 8 degrees while driving in today. Brrr!!!

We've got a strike going on in our district and those poor people standing outside. God bless them b/c it is COLD!!!!!

Nothing too exciting going on here. Once again I had my alarm set for 4:30 to get up and work out. Sorry to report that I stayed in bed til 5:25. I had all intentions of doing some sort of cardio too. I'm sure it was rather chilly in my basement this a.m.

How is everybody today?

Jennifer - don't you work for a bank or credit union? Are you off today?

Jen - you off work today?

Michele - how are you feeling?

Robin - isn't your surgery coming up soon?

Arista - how was snowboarding?

Aug - how was your weekend out of town?

Hey to everyone else. I"ll BBL to see if anything is going on in Hatertown.

Hi Everyone -

I know I am really behind on the times here, but I finally got around to reading about the new STS series and I am floored. Sounds like a major undertaking. Is everyone here buying it? We are on a budget now that I quit work so I will have to decide. I know I will buy it eventually probably, just didn't plan on spending my money on that right now. Plus I still don't have the 4DS and I am still using the series before that for the first time right now. And I am just sooo freaking out of shape it is hard for me to even imagine trying that type of workout. But I know I will want it eventually.

Saturday I did a Leg Blast premix from Butts and Guts, and yesterday I was supposed to do the floorwork and abs premix but didn't do it (opted for a nap instead which was great). So I will be doing the floorwork and abs from Butts and Guts today.

Hi Diane. Yes, I pre-ordered STS. I really didn't have the money either but I put it on my credit card so I can just pay on it. I am so out of shape too. My life is hectic with working full-time, my family and Gabe's activities and it is really difficut to find time to workout.

Have fun with your workout today. :)

Quick check-in for me. Weekend was busy so didn't have time to check-in. Went to Chad's for dinner last night, very good. Buffalo burgers, broccoli pancakes, and veggies! :9 He had to train a guy @ 8:30 so I went home then & he came over when he was done for a while longer.

Workouts: Sat- Shape It Up / Sun- Drill Max, 4DS KB (no legs), BM2 Upper body, & 30 min floor butt/thigh work / Mon- Will be KPC/L&G premix

I may be able to check back tonight but not sure what is going on yet so we'll see. :)

Jennifer- You off today? Sorry about the snow, hang in there! It is just bitter cold here. They are calling for a possible inch of snow today but that's nothing!

Dana- Hey! :)

Diane- I am not getting STS, I need more cardio than weights so I wouldn't use it enough to justify the money. Yeah guys, I know I'm in the cardio haters! I do HATE it but HAVE to DO IT unless I want to be a whale!! :p How is Ms. Ella doing?

Michele- How are you? I feel out of touch with you, sorry. Need to read the weekends posts to see what you are up to! "Mr. Perfect" made me dinner again last night, told me I was spoiled as I sat in the chair and he brought me fine, TV tray, food, etc... he likes to baby me once in a while I think! I may be cooking dinner tonight for us, not sure what he has going on.

August- MORE HUGS to you & prayers for your friend to get through this rough time. :* :* :*

Arista- How was your weekend?

Robin, Terri, and anyone else checking in or lurking, HELLO!!!

EDIT TO SAY: Michelle Criss Cross Cardio is a CIA workout, check it out on collagevideo.com-just search for the title. It's hi/lo w/ a kickboxing flare which I usually don't like but I do like it.

I also pre-ordered the new Amy Bento workouts, In the Ring and the other Kickboxing one... can't remember the name off hand. I hope I like them, I love kickboxing and they are supposed to be basic/easy to learn, which I like!
Okay, I hope to be back later!

I'm just checking in again b/c I don't feel like being at work today.

Jen - I've never done any of Amy Bento's workouts. Maybe laters I"ll take a peek at her site and at collage. What the heck are broccoli pancakes? Didn't you have some sort of pancake not too long ago? Spinach pancakes maybe?

Our office manager treated us to lunch today. She order white pizza. This place makes it different, it is a crust, then has ricotta cheese, garlic, mozzarella cheese & spinach. It was pretty good. Although I was planning on having a WW meal for lunch. Oh well.

Michele where ya at today?

Hello Haters.

Today, I had to work cause I work for a state-chartered Credit union in MI. And, for some reason, they don't recognize MLK day off. So, tonight, I must shovel again. 3-6 inches of snow within 48 hours or so and we're half way there.

Hope everyone has a Great Night. Stay Healthy.

Hi Hater-taters,

My weekend was amazingly tiring! On Saturday, I went to work which in and of itself was tiring. I got so much done and it was Saturday! Man was not meant to work (let alone get a lot done) on Saturday.

On Sunday, I drove an hour to see my friends cabin up by the Canadian border. I live about an hour from the border, so she could practically jump the fence to Canada. It had snowed about 4 inches the night before and I made it all the way up the highway, along the dirt county road, to the bottom of her driveway and got stuck. MY Subaru got stuck. Now that's some serious snow when that happens!

So I had never been to her house before so I had no idea how long it was going to take to walk to her house (with my snowboard and snowboots in hand no less). She said take a left, then a right, another right, a left, and a right... LOL

Anyway, it took about 45 minutes to get there! Almost uphill the whole way in 4 inches of snow. SOunds like a story my Grandpa would tell, I know.

I probably walked 8 miles that day up and down hills. I was SO tired last night that I slept about 10 hours. And I'm fully prepared to do the same thing tonight! I'm beat.

The same friend that I went to see yesterday is doing this detox/fast thing with me. Basically, you can eat fruit, vegetables, and lean protein with a few whole grains thrown in. I was so exhausted all day with no sugar! Makes me realize just how much sugar I eat all day that keeps me in such a good mood. :p

We're doing this for two weeks, so bear with my mood swings. I honestly couldn't handle how tired I felt towards the end of the day today and had some chocolate and potato chips. I know, I'm weak. But I didn't plan my meals right and was starving!

So enough about me! Where's Michelle and August?

Hi Jen! I'm glad you had a nice weekend! Yes, please elaborate on those broccoli pancakes. Sounds yummy!

Dana - You planned on getting up at 4:30? Holy crap. You are brave! I hate waking up to a cold basement too... That pizza sounds good! I love white pizza.

Jennifer - More shoveling?? Wow! Do you enjoy winter sports? Sounds like you could set up a snowboard park in your driveway with all that snow!

Diane - I only have 4 or 5 Cathe workouts and most of them are really old! The only somewhat new one I have is low-impact circuit. I like it, but I do prefer challenging choregraphy. Any suggestions? I'd love to invest in some newer ones, but can't afford more than one or two dvd's at a time. Have you enjoyed being away from your job? I remember it seemed like it was a pretty demanding one.

Good night all! It's early to bed, late to rise for me!

(I'm going to enjoy that for as long as I can, until kids come along.)

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.