H*A*T*E THURS. 01.17.08

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

Where are you? Are you out there?

Hope everyone has a Great Day today!!!

My workout routine has changed for the end of the week, instead of 4DS, I will be doing C&W tonights and S,J&P on Sat..
Our temps here are going to be in the teens from Friday for a long time.

Good morning!!

I'm here, I'm here. I'm not feeling so hot and I can hardly talk. Too bad DH isn't here to appreciate it :p .

I'm so distressed! It was very important for me to do a workout yesterday and I didn't :eek: ;( . My last workout was at least a week ago :eek: . I fully intended to do it but I just couldn't -- I fell asleep on the couch and woke up with the worst sore throat and stuffy head. This damn cold has been hanging on forever!

Our security system has been acting up and they came out for repairs yesterday. At about 9:30 last night the $%^* thing started dinging indicating a problem with a smoke detector -- the same smoke detector that just got a brand new battery. They're coming back out this morning to inspect it.

Well, I better go -- they should be here any minute.

WTH is everybody!?

I'll BBL :* :* :*

Hi ladies.

Michele - sorry to hear that you're under the weather. That stinks!!! Don't worry about the workouts right now - feel better first!!!! Now Miss Jen on the other hand would tell you to work out, work out, work out. }( :p Now me, I'm telling you to take a hot shower or bath, put on your pj's and some nice fluffy socks, get yourself some yummy chicken soup, then curl up in bed or on the couch and watch some mindless tv or sleep. That sounds good to me and I'm not even sick!!! Well, except for that I cannot breathe out of my left nostril. Anyway . . .

Jennifer - I'm happy that you're slowly getting back into workout mode. Maybe your motivation will rub off on me???? Cold weather? Brrrr! It is pretty chilly here too but not nearly as bad as you.

As I am typing this I look outside and it is snowing? WTH????? I didn't know we were getting snow??????? It better not add up to anything. I've got things to do tonight!

So, Aug you're outta town right? Just in case you're reading this, how was dinner with mom? What did you have? And what movie did you see??? Inquiring minds (well at least one of them, mine that is) would like to know?

Jen - hey!

Hi Robin, Arista, Terri, Diane and Shelley if you are lurking!!!

I may not be around much these next few days or weeks. There is a lot going on here at work (not directly effecting (or should it be affecting? help me out here) me and they may be moving us around. Hopefully, the situation will be resolved soon b/c I do not like change. Especially in this situation.

I'm off tomorrow - taking a vacation day!!!!

Have a lovely day all!!!

Hi ladies -

How is everyone? Sorry I have been just out. Ella got into a horrible sleep pattern and I hadn't slept but maybe 2 hours a night for a couple weeks. We started crying it out a couple days ago - and even though it was heartbreaking, she is sleeping through the night now and doing better for naps too. Now that I don't spend an hour trying to get her down for naps anymore, and I will be better rested now, I think I am ready to start a Cathe rotation. I am still totally out of shape, but I will just modify and stop and rest when I get tired. I have been trying easier workouts but they just frustrate me because I feel like I am wasting my time. I am going to start with Cathe's July 07 rotation which is a timesaver one. I don't think I could do an hour workout any time soon!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. I will check in later after my first Cathe workout and let you know how it went!

Holy smokes! I forgot out air jacks, those killed me. I did the cardio from Body Max 2. It was tough considering I haven't done more than walking for a year or so. But I got through it, though I have only done this dvd once before over a year ago so I didn't know the choreography and had to do my best. And I didn't have any risers. Anyway, glad to be back to "real" workouts now.

Hello Haters.

Congrats, Diane, on doing BM2 as your first workout. You're brave!! High Fives !! I would've chosen one not so brutal. Hope Miss Ella changes her sleeping pattern for you and your DH. Morgan went through that too.

Sat is either SB or SJP for me. C&W was fun except for overshooting the step on the flyovers on one of the combos while turning in. Next week s/b 4DS double cardio and cardio power hours for me.

At work, it looks like I may have a new supervisor. When she first started, we didn't get along due to a old conflict with someone else but she found out the truth about me and we get along well. Plus, she likes to fix me up with men.

Have a Great Night!!

Hey there!

I haven't read anything ^^^ there. Our power was out all day -- it just came back on a couple of hours ago. It was really cold here today, and it was getting pretty cold inside the house by the time the power came back on.

It's nice to see Diane here! Hi Diane, Dana, and Jennifer -- Jen and Augie, too.

I'm going to sign off. I'm really not feeling well at all and I can't stop sneezing!

Oh, please pray for my sister. She meets with her boss tomorrow after work and she's pretty nervous about it. I wish I could tell you the story, but I don't want to divulge personal details about my sister on a public forum. Anyway, everyone who knows the circumstances is totally perplexed as to why she's being singled out. It's a long story.

I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning :* :* :*

Hi ladies!

Long time, no check in. Glad to hear everyone's at least hanging on for dear life today! LOL

Diane - Nice job on BM2! I hate that one - it's so hard! I was right where you're at about a week ago. I hadn't done Cathe workouts consistently for about 3 years... goodness I was out of shape - and still am! But it gets easier. I just did KPC today (I've got a workout partner for the weekdays) and it seemed kinda easy. Although I should say I didn't finish the last 10 minutes of routines and went straight to abs. Those stupid pikes on the ball... Are you kidding me?! LOL Go Diane!! And I hope Ella sleeps better from here on out. (I used Timesaver for the first week of steady workouts and it was great).

Dana - Chicken soup does sound good! ENJOY your vacation day! Woo-hoo! How much snow did you get?

August - Miss your posts - hope you can make it back to the forum soon!

Michelle - My smoke alarm went off falsely last night too! That does suck. I hope your cold clears up soon. Take it easy and drink some green tea and echinacea tea! I'll be sending good health vibes your way.

Jennifer - It's COLD here too. We had 5 last night! Do you like 4DS? What's it like? How long are the workouts each?

Jen, Terri, and any others lurking... have fabulous Fridays and weekends! I'm doing 1 hour of yoga tomorrow night and a walk/run with the dogs tomorrow morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.