H*A*T*E Snow April 25th

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters,

TGIF!!! Yes, SNOW is in my forecast for next week. So,no yard work for me this weekend at my house.

Sat AM: get up do SB by 6am, shower, go work at the church gardening for about 3 hours, come home nap, go back to church for worship, and then leave for a party.

Sun: PLB/PUB plus I might have Michele loan me Body Fusion to do afterwards for kicks. Plus, clean the house.

Have a Great Friday!!

Good morning!

Just blown' through on my way to breakfast with DH who took the day off :) . OMG he slept for 12 hours! We don't have any big plans for the weekend -- just kind of quiet.

Jennifer -- I just can't believe you have snow in the forecast STILL! That's crazy!

I'm doing the Cardio Coach Press Play workout tomorrow. Other than that, I don't have any big workout plans.

August, Robin, Shannon, Dana, Jen -- whatcha up to? Are any of you gearing up for the the big RT sign-up at noon? My your fingers be nimble and quick!

I have to run for now. I'll BBL if I can :*

Hey haters.

OMG Jennifer - snow at the end of April? I'll keep my fingers x'd that it passes you by. That certainly puts a damper on Spring Fever, eh?

Michele - your DH must've been exhausted if he slept for 12 hours. Enjoy your weekend.

I'll be busy again this weekend. Tonight Gabe is having a friend come over so at least he won't be bugging me! LOL. Tomorrow he has to be at the baseball field by 11:30 and we'll be there for most of the afternoon. Sunday I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm not sitting at home.

I didn't even know that today was the day to register for the road trip. I wasn't planning on registering though. Did any of you get in?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.