H*A*T*E - Sept. 24th

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning haters!

I haven't been around much lately. Last week I was full of hate so I'm surprised I wasn't around every day. ;-)

I hate that it's Monday again so soon.

Michele - sorry to hear your arm is so bad. Isn't there something they can about that? It doesn't seem right that you've had such bad pain for so long!

Jen - sounds like things are going well with Chad ;) You're a maniac with your workouts, as usual!

Robin - how was Vermont? Is your mom liking her new place?

August - you've had quite the squirrel drama going on! How are they now? Did they manage okay while you were away?

Hi to everyone else! I'll be back later to check on everyone.

Good Morning Haters.
It's Monday again, last Monday was horrible.

Some good news. My Dad is coming home from the hospital either today or Tuesday. My porch overhang is scheduled to be done on Saturday at 70 degrees F all day.
This past weekend, I got the viral infection that is going around alot due to the stressful week I had last week. I'm hoping for a more stable week this week. Putting down some grass seed tonight and a little watering before it rains. Haven't been working out lately,too hot, just trying to walk again.

Have a Great Day!

Good morning!!

My arm is feeling better again this morning. I used that massager for a long time yesterday and it's kind of miraculous how well it works to lessen the pain.

I did a Leslie Sansone workout again last night. I've been doing all cardio and no weights for a week or two -- it's just crazy:eek: . Believe it or not, I was sweating buckets by the end of that 30 minute 2 mile "walk". It's one of Leslie's "tougher" workouts:p . Eli needs a break and I need another form of cardio that doesn't make me shudder with dread. Leslie provides that, although her incessant chatter becomes rather dreadful after awhile-- lol!

I'm not sure which workout I'm doing today. I might try a very light weight circuit. I need to find another way to keep my wrist in a neutral position because I get too sweaty under the splint. I wonder if wraps like they use for boxing would work?

I FINALLY won the P90 DVD's on eBay. I snagged the set for $26 -- less than half what they charge for it on the Beachbody website :eek: :D :D :D

Shelley - I'm glad to see you here today. We missed you and we don't care if you're filled with hate. This IS the haters check-in after all, so what better place to unload ;)

Jennifer - I knew your dad was sick but I guess I didn't realize he was in the hospital. Thank for the update and I'm very happy to know he'll be going home soon. You've had a lot of stress lately so it's no wonder you're not feeling well. You take care of yourself -- ya hear!?

August - Are you back yet? Did you find someone to give Chami her antibiotics in your absence? How is the little squirrel? We're anxiously awaiting a full report:*

Robin - How was your weekend? We missed you. It was just me and 2 Jens here over the weekend.

Dana, Diane, Jennie, Jen, and all - how were your weekends and whatcha got cookin' for today?

I need to get outside and water the grass. We planted seed out back and put some sod in a small area out front and I have to stand there with the dang hose to water it. How friggin long does it take grass to grow anyway? I hate hose duty and this area is too small for a sprinkler. x( I'll BBL.:*

Hi ladies.

Shelley - glad to "see" you here. I was full of hate last weekend too. Feeling much better now that Flo is in Japan. How's the training going for the 1/2 marathon?

Jennifer - glad your dad will be coming home. Wow, I hope you're feeling better. Keep that virus away from me!!! LOL

Michele - I did Leslie's 3-mile walk, oh, back 4-5 years ago. I don't know how you do it - I found the Walk Away the Pounds BORING!!!! But for a change of pace I guess she wouldn't be too bad. I know what you mean about the chatting. Have you ever tried Charlene Prickett? She's just as gabby as Leslie.

Jen - glad you got some sleep. Wonder why you can't sleep?

I just got a call from daycare. Gannon fell and split his lip open. Poor baby. Saturday he got hit in the head with the car door, yesterday Ralphie scratched his nose and now today his lip. I'm sure he looks a mess.

We were in Wal-Mart on Saturday night and this woman (I"m terrible w/guessing ages, maybe she was 60??) said to Gannon, "Hiya honey" and he reached over and grabbed her, I mean GRABBED her, right in the boob. OMG I was so embarrassed. I told her I was sorry and she's said that's OK he's just a baby. Boy did we get outta that aisle FAST!!!!

Yesterday I went on a 6-mile walk. Took Gan and he walked about 2-miles on his own. So it really wasn't a power walk but it was so nice outside, it was great to get out. No workout tonight - we've got a soccer game at 6:00 and since it is a 40-min drive one way, I probably won't be home til 8:00 or so.

Hey to everyone else. Have a great rest of the day haters!

Hi Dana - oh my, your kids just keep your life exciting, don't they? The training isn't going very well. Thanks for asking.

Michele - I think you need an elbow transplant.

Jennifer - I'm glad to hear your dad is doing better. You need to look after yourself!

Hi haters,

I've been around. I've just been lurking. I've been in a funk lately and just haven't felt like chatting.

Jennifer, I'm glad to hear you father is doing better.

Jen, Chad seems like a really sweet guy. I hope things work out for the two of you.

Michele, I hope your arm starts feeling better.

Hi to everyone I missed. Have a great evening.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Hehehehe...I just bought 2 George Foreman workout DVD's for a total of 0.21 :eek: :p . I've been trying to find workouts that my DH will do because he's in horrible physical condition. I really worry about him. I've never been able to entice him with Cathe, but I thought he might try if the workouts were led by men. So far here's what I've gotten him; Barry's Boot Camp (how could I not for a mere $20?), P90, and 2 Walk it Off With George Foreman DVD's -- Circuit walk and Walk & Box (I mean 21 cents!!!) :D :D :D

Dana - Oh yeah, Leslie can be quite boring after awhile. That's why I got rid of the bulk of my collection. I like the Walk Aerobics 2 Mile Walk which has a lot more variety than her WATP videos. I didn't care much for the WATP workouts. They were a little too basic. I like her Walk and Jog and Walk and Kick workouts, though. I just ordered 2 of her newer workouts, along with a couple of walking workouts by Debbie Rocker and Madeline Lewis. I've been ordering workout DVD's like a woman possessed by Cathy Rigby :eek: :p

I love that Gannon!! What a crack up!

How long does it take you to walk 6 miles :eek:. That would take me all day -- lol! I'm not a bullet walker like you and August. ;)

Shelley - what's up with your training? Do tell.

Jennie - I'm sorry you're in a funk and I can totally understand wanting to lurk and not chat. I've felt like that on several occasions. Feel free to join us whenever you feel up to it. Feel better soon:)

Hello haters! I am on a training call with two of my brokers but the trainer is doing the training not me so I am just sitting her listening & watching- bored!

I am leaving about 3:45-4, I feel HORRIBLE still... just allergy/sinus stuff but making me feel like I could throw up b/c of all the drainage and medicine I'm taking to try to be able to breath and stop sneezing. I think my workout tonight is going to be an easy one- Firm It Up and BM2 Upper body, don't think I'll have energy for anything else unfortunately. Either going to Chad's tonight or out to dinner, not sure yet guess I'll let him decide since I normally decide.

Shelley-
>The training isn't going very well. Thanks for asking.

WHATEVER, you are too hard on yourself I know you are going FINE! :)

Dana- Hey, long time no "talk"- glad to see you around! Your story had me rolling, too funny!

Jennie- Sorry you are in a funk... do a kickboxing workout, it'll make you feel better!

Jennifer- Glad to hear your dad is doing well.

Michele- Glad your arm is doing better & you won P90!!! :)

I so wish I could breath... ugh!

Hi haters.

Jenn, I'm sorry you are still sick. Me too. I took a sick day. My head is stopped up and sorting through my mom's stuff set off my asthma. I did manage to get GS C&T done today. I just took a break whenever I got to wheezy.

Michele, get the cortisone shot!

Dana, you need to write all these stories down. Someday, when the boys are grown and mature, responsible adults (or in jail) you won't remember any of this.

Shelley, I'm sorry you are still is a blue (black?) mood. {{{Hugs}}}

Jennie, ditto. There must be some kind of evil bad mood virus going around.

Jennifer, I'm glad to hear your dad is well enough to go home.

Gotta go. I'm bushed, again. Dang this cold.

Hello Haters.

The virus got me too! It's REAL bad. Both my parents got it, although my Dad got pneumonia from it.
Mine is due from the stress at work/life last week. Today was better but still some stress.

Hope you all have a great night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.