H*A*T*E loves Friday Jan.4th

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.
TGIF!!! One more day of work that will be included alot of high fat goodies to send my Supervisor off. She was gone for most of the summer to another branch so I'm confident we can handle while she is gone for good. She'll be missed though.

Some good news on the guy front-A man I was chatting with about one year ago emailed on Match today.

The snow is going to melt away this weekend. We're going to be in the 50s by Sunday.

My workout for Sat is still HSC unless I change it again. Sunday s/b MM but we shall see.

Have a Great Weekend!!

Hiya!

I have to be quick this morning. My computer isn't working again and I think we may be at the end here. I tried to post last night but the computer would shut down within 3 or 4 minutes of turning it on. I managed to post on the melter's thread, but it shut down twice since I've been trying to post in Hateville x( . I guess we're going computer shopping this weekend.

I did my workout last night -- this one http://www.fitnessorganica.com/products/LifeForce.html . It was my first time to use it and I really liked it -- it's different.

Jennifer - WOO HOO! Some activity on Match.com!! Let us know what happens :)

Jen - I didn't see your email until this morning. Some of those pictures were pretty funny :D . Your chicken and sweet potato sound yummy! You've been in touch with Terri and Arista!? I wish they'd post again -- I miss them, too!

ARISTA!!! - There you are! WTH have you been!? This is Hatertown, you're not supposed to work out -- LMAO! If you're not working out that is EXACTLY why you should be posting with us -- so we can inspire you! Ain't we inspirin'? Now you stick around, ya hear!?

Diane -- OMG how on earth did I miss your post yesterday!? We miss you and I'm looking forward to when you can play with us again. Wow, I can't believe little Ella is rolling over already :+ . I can only imagine how hard it must be to get a workout in right now, but that will change. Just enjoy this phase of Ella's life while it lasts. She's going to grow up so fast you won't even believe it!

Augie doggie -- how're you and the squirrels? Any more poo poo mishaps? I must admit, I was ROTFLMAO at you and the nude kitty bathing -- LMAO!!! You're so lucky Mooch didn't scratch your you-know-what, young lady :p

Dana - I'm dying to know how your appointment went yesterday.

I'm taking dinner to my IL's tonight and I need to get going on it. I may not make it back here today -- I'm not even sure my computer will be working later today ;( , so y'all take care and have a wonderful weekend. :* :* :*

Hi ladies.

Jennifer - so what is up with this guy? Did you e-mail him back? Are you going to go out or what? I know, I'm nosey. :p Good job on your workout yesterday.

Aug - where are you today? How are the kitties?

Diane - hey you! It is hard to workout when you've got little ones, but I"m sure that you find something that works for you. Ella is such a cutie patooty!!! :)

Arista - hey stranger! I wasn't working out regularly and I just started back up on Jan 1. My DH decided he was going to finish our basement which is where I keep all my workout stuff. So I really had no where to workout while he was doing that. But he's about 90% done and I've got a little area for myself. So what is new with you?

Michele - did you do your evening workout last night? What did you decide on? Sorry to hear that your hair appt was a nightmare. It took over 3 hours when I had my hair cut & hightlighted. Nothing like spending 1/2 your day in the salon.

Hi Jen!!!!!

I have to take Gannon to the dr this pm. Last night when he was taking his bath he said that his pee-pee hurt and he kept saying it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. A bit ago daycare called and said he was saying it hurt when he went potty so I have to take him to see if he has an UTI.

The classes last night were good. Thank GOD that the co-pay was only $10 total. An office visit is $25/person, but since this is considered "group therapy" it was only $10. The parents go in one room and the kids go in another. Then when we had to introduce ourselves the dr asked if he was on meds and I told her firmly no, that is not an option I care to explore. And she jokingly said, OOOOHHHH, you're one of those!!!! But then she said that she commends me for going this route first and she is not a pill pusher but that if this class doesn't help then perhaps I will need to rethink it. I just said, maybe. IMO, there are too many risks and too many side-effects to meds and I try to avoid them at all costs. Plus, he needs to learn to cope with his behaviors, not take a pill to cover it up.

You will all be so proud of me. Last night after class, Gabe wanted me to get him something at Wendy's. I got him his meal and all I ordered for myself was a diet coke. Then when I got home, DH had ordered BBQ chicken pizza (which is really good), but I didn't have ANY. Instead I had a left over baked pork chop, asparagus, a baked sweet potato and sugar fee jello w/ff cool whip for dessert.

Last night's workout was Low Impact Step (being the hater I am, I didn't do the blasts cuz well, I hate them), then I did a segment of Ab Hits (Body Max) and finished Push/Pull from Wednesday.

I am planning on doing L&G tonight but tonight is DH's b-day and we may be getting company so I don't know if I'll get it in. I'm not going to sweat it if I don't.

Have a great day ladies!!!

Dana, we must've been posting at the same time!

I'm so glad your class went well! Does this mean that you'll never have to pay more than $10 per class? That's a bargain!! Again, I support your decision to approach this without meds -- but being the nurse that I am -- I never say never. I don't like to close the door on alternative options, but I'd sure give it my all without meds first. This will require a great deal of patience, persistnece, consistency, and hard work on your part, but it sounds like you're up to the task and you have me on your side, my friend. I'll be on my knees about it ;)

I'm soooooo proud of you for turning your back on the convenience foods and holding out for your healthy left overs! You go, girl!

I really have to go now. I want to get that food cooked and delivered to my IL's by this afternoon. I'll see y'all when I can.:*

>Michele this is for you, if you care to know that is.
>
>http://www.dwlz.com/Restaurants/timhortons.html

LMAO!! I've already looked that up. By the way -- those bagels are high in calories, but that's because the 12 grain bagel is loaded with seeds and good for you stuff! I never get them with cheese or meat, though. And they're very filling and satisfying. So not so bad, really. Of all the fast food restaurants, Tim Horton's is th only one that gives you a whole grain option.

ETA, the link you posted is talking about the breakfast sandwich they offer on the menu -- it comes on a biscuit. I never order that -- I always get mine on a 12 grain bagel, again, without cheese or meat.

Ha!!! I didn't even look at the menu, I just saw it on Dottie's Weight Loss Zone. We don't have a Tim Horton anywhere around here. As a matter of fact, your the first person that I've ever heard mention them.

I don't EVER eat a Friendly's but a few years back there was an intern working with my supervisor and she was really into fitness. They went for lunch at Friendly's and she near had a heart attack when we looked up the salad she ate. It was insane!!!

I got DH a carvel ice cream cake (1 pc is 5 pts) and 4 tiny slices of choc cake (5 pts/pc) plus I have 6 points left for dinner!!!!! I figured that the ice cream cake will be out of site and after we each have a piece of cake it will be gone. My company is not coming so I may get in a workout after all.

Oh yeah, all those restaurant meals are just awful! I looked up some of the soups I like at Panera and nearly choked on my own spittle when I saw how many calories they have. Their sandwiches will put you in the ICU if you eat too many!

That ice cream cake sounds awesome! You're doin' good, Dana!! I'm making split pea soup and I'm taking a big container over to mom and pop.

My computer is still giving me fits. I had to restart it 3 times just to print off my soup recipe x(

Oh hey, I added a comment to my other post -- lol!

I need to skedaddle. I'll try to come back later if I can.:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.