H*A*T*E Loves Friday, 05.02.08

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news- the weather is getting warmer, gas prices are dropping here a bit, my foot is getting better. My boys, Seville and Madrid, aren't mothering me quite so much anymore.

Jen-take your time and get better.

August-We miss you.

Michele-Hope your migrane is gone and you can function again.

Going shopping tonight and Sat, Sun is a nephew's party one hour north of here. Don't drive for pleasure anymore with gas prices, try to combine trips so not going too far out of my way.

Happy Friday!!

Hiya!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to check in -- I've been shopping online for a new toaster. Can someone please explain to me why it's so dang hard to find a simple toaster!? x(

I wanted a 4 slice this time around but they're all HUGE! I don't have enough counter space to accommodate something that large. They come in all these retro designs that are very cool looking but they take up massive amounts of space. I find this an annoying trend. I just want a damn toaster -- LMAO!

I have to keep it short today -- I'm on my way out the door to run a few errands, and then I need to get my hiney back here and do a workout. No, I didn't do a workout yesterday -- I had that headache and then I just never worked up enough pep to zip through it. I'm considering starting Cathe's May rotation on Monday. It looks like something I CAN do -- LOL!

JENNIFER -- Things are looking up!! What are you shopping for? I bought a couple of pairs of jeans and capris last week, but I couldn't find a single top and that's what I need the most x( . I hope you have better luck than I had. I hear you about the pleasure trips. I drive a Tahoe and you don't even want to know what it costs to fill the tank. :eek: ;(

DANA, AUGIE, ROBIN, JEN, CUZ -- :* :* :*

I'll BBL if I can :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.