H*A*T*E Friday 12.28.07

JT

Cathlete
Good Morning Haters.
Thank GOD, it's Friday. We're under a snow storm alert and supposed to get at least 4-6" today of snow. So, I decided to post now cause tonight, not sure when I'll get home.
What are your New Year's Eve plans? Nothing here yet.
Seville and Madrid are playing this AM running around the house.
Have a Great Day!!

Hi. I am sick. http://smileydatabase.com/s/834.gif

I feel HORRIBLE. I am at work right now but only until about 11:30, got here about 7:30 so taking a half day. If I get what my sister had, I could be sick until I have to be back to work next Wednesday as she was sick for 5 days. :-( x( :-( x(

Chad came over last night for about an hour, I couldn't even move really I felt so bad but he is leaving today @ 1:00 for KC so I won't see him for about 5 days or so, huh I guess if I'm going to be sick while he is out of town is good, right? ;-)

I worked yesterday but as the day went on I felt worse & worse so know that is what is going to happen today too. I woke up at 3AM and really thought I was going to burst I was so feverish and couldn't even breathe through my mouth. I need to go & get some sugar free popsicles and bread - I NEVER have bread in my house and NO food sounds good.

Okay, sorry to be so self absorbed, I will check back in later from home if I have the energy to move from the couch. http://smileydatabase.com/s/833.gif

Oh, and I did Firm it Up last night- Chad said that was stupid of me to work out when so sick, I can't believe he called ME stupid! :eek: He said he didn't call me stupid but what I did stupid- same thing to me! :p

Good nearly afternoon, Hater's!!

Holy wow, I basically slept for 2 days :eek: ! I was feeling quite run down after all the holiday running around and I simply could not keep my eyes open yesterday. I spent the day on the couch snuggling and sleeping with kitty and I'm sorely tempted to do the same thing today http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sleep013.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/12.gif

Something must be going around because everyone I know is sick. My head is congested and achy, and I've had a scratchy throat for the past 3 days, which explains why I feel so sluggish http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sick010.gif

And another thing -- I threw out ALL of the candy and junk I got for Christmas ;) :eek: . I feel so icky and toxic from all of the crap so I dumped every bit of the remaining candy and petits fours right into the garbage can :eek: ...:eek: :eek: :eek: ...:-( ...:eek: ...:p (all except for the cookies which I ate. I ate ALL of the cookies...yes, ALL of them }( :9 ;( )

I haven't worked out much in the past week -- maybe 2 or 3 times -- so I'm planning to do the new workout I bought the other day. I'm getting back on track starting right now! I'm going to dig out my soup pot and cook up a batch of lentil soup, too. No more crap, gosh darn it!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry018.gif

My SIL is here until NYE so we'll be spending the weekend with her. My FIL wants breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches for dinner tomorrow ;( :-( ;( :-( . Oh dear God, somebody help me!

Jennifer - Egad! I hope your weather forecast is wrong. I have no clue what our weather is supposed to be like. It's pretty gloomy looking outside right now -- and cold http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/gen125.gif

DH and I haven't finalized our NYE plans yet. We usually stay home but we're talking about going out to dinner and THEN coming home. We don't drink and we prefer to avoid all the crazy drunks on the highways. We'll probably have an early dinner then come home and settle down for an evening of the Twilight Zone. Every NYE the Scifi channel runs a TZ marathon and we never miss it! We don't even care about watching the clock -- we just watch the TZ :D

So what are your plans for NYE?

Jen - See...see...I told you something is going around ;) . I'm not even going to bother telling you how crazy it is to work out when you're sick. I won't even bother to mention how insane it is to be sooooo sick and yet you somehow manage to do a workout. Nope -- I'm not saying a word about it :p . Now, GO TO BED!!!:*

Seriously, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Dana - Did you ever get your pigsty cleaned up!? Ha! I would love to see your card with Ralphie in the pink bunny suit :7 . That's one of my favorite scenes from the movie -- hehehehe

We never made it to a movie. We might ask DH's sister if she'd like to go to one this weekend. Has anyone seen National Treasure? It looks pretty good and like it might be light and fun. I'm so sick of all the depressing news lately that I just want to laugh and have fun for awhile.

Okay girlies, I'm going grocery shopping. I don't have what I need to make my soup and I want to go before my determination to eat well slips away. I'll BBL if I can :*

Hi haters.

Jen, I'm sorry to hear you are so sick. I hope Chad didn't catch it. The only thing worse than being sick is being sick while out of town.

Dana, we love A Christmas Story here too. I loaned it to a friend and couldn't believe it when she brought it back and said she couldn't finish it and thought it was stupid!

Michele, I hope your snoozy day helped you get over your cold. Everyone here has been healthy, knock on wood. I still have a basement full of cookies, but plan on taking a bunch to work tomorrow and sending the last stale crumbs to Fort Bragg with Jay.

I went to the orthopedic doctor today. He thinks I may have torn some cartilage in my knee. I have an MRI next Friday and another appointment with him in two weeks. If it is torn, I'll need same-day surgery to remove the torn part. At least it is fixable, if that is the problem. He said I can bike and do modified weights for my lower body. I dragged out a bike and rode for about 30 min this afternoon. DH is taking my better bike to the shop for new tires. I'll have to drag the really (really) old, squeaky, boring exercise bike up from the basement. Oh well, maybe by the time our trip to St John rolls around I'll be all healed.

hey, wanted to say hi- I am barely alive. I can't breathe, stop sneezing, or blowing my nose. I feel like death. I am going to take a Unisom & drink a cap of Nyquil in about 30 min & go to bed for the night to put me out of my misery. Chad called & they should be in KC now, he is sneezing too & feels like I felt last week-just like I had a cold. I REALLY hope he doesn't get this. My sister is STILL on the couch, she's been there since Sunday-finally feeling a little better but not good enough to do anything, ugh...whatever this bug is it is a bad one.

Michele- Sorry to hear you aren't up to par either. Hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Robin- You have the right attitude, it can be fixed and until you know for sure what needs to be done you will just have to modify and find new/old things to keep you moving!

Okay, off to my coffin, aka bed! ;(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.