H*A*T*E 11.30.07

JT

Cathlete
Hello Haters.

It's snowing here and lots of it. I have to get out and shovel so I can make it work on time today.

Jen-Thanks for the update on Chad. Hope he feels better today. Glad he listened to common sense.

Just chatting with Nick and Mark on Match. Writing to Steve alot from email (not the Priest) the scientist. Both Steves are from the Detroit area originally.

Did LM last night, and it might be HSC or KM if I get home at a descent hour. Traffic comes to a halt on the first snow.

Have a Fun Friday!!

G'mornin' http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/mornincoffee.gif

My MIL called me EARLY this morning to ask if I would please look for a Wii game system. It seems her son asked his 80 year old mom to get one for her grandson for Christmas x( . I mean -- would YOU send your 80 year old mom out to look for a Wii!?!?!? x( x( x( My elbow will never be the same since I played that stupid game x(

So I've called every single store from here to Timbuktu looking for that %&*@ game and nobody has one x( . And do people really pay upwards of 600 bucks for that stupid thing!?!?!? :eek:

I looked on the internet, too. So far I've only been able to find them through the Amazon Marketplace and I'm a little nervous to buy something that expensive unless they have 100% + feedback for a year :p

Rant over http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/yback.gif

Jennifer - It sounds like you're pretty busy chatting it up with some nice guys!

Oh boy, SNOW ;( . It's cold here, but it's a lovely sunshiny day. I haven't heard anything about snow in our forecast and frankly, I can do without it for now ;) .

LM :eek: . I can't do that.

Jen - Thanks for checking in with us. I was beginning to worry. It sounds like you're taking very good care of our Chad :+. What did the doctor have to say about his shoulder? Keep us posted, K? And take care of yourself, too :*

Hello to everyone else - Not that I think anyone else will check in today, but I thought I'd say "hello" just in case ;) :p

I have to skedaddle. I have a little shopping to do out of town and I want to get there early. I'll BBL if I can. :*

Hi Michelle and the Rest of the Gang.

How are you? Wow, your BIL asked your MIL ( who's on a fixed income) to buy that for his son/her grandson. That's pretty bold. And, alot of money. The prices are not supposed to come down on those till Feb/March after the Holidays are over and most of the electronic gift cars are cashed in. (ie-Best Buy, Circuit City). If she is willing to pay for that expensive gift, get a gift card from a reputable store and wait til they restock and prices come down.

Yes, the men are around. I do have a date on my day off with Mark. I might go out with the scientist sometime soon. Still chatting with Nick. And no news from the Priest yet.

It's still blowing and windy, we're to get more snow Sat. night and into Sun. AM. I just bought more calicum chloride for my driveway. Hopefully, it will last into Jan..

Jen-How are you? How is Chad doing?

Thank GOD for Fridays!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.