H*A*T*E* sing it with me now - Sept 17th

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Just running in to say I HATE MONDAYS! Why is it Monday again? WHY???

August - I hope the squirrels are doing well!

Okay, I'll bbl!

Hello Haters.

It's time to go back to work today.:( . My cats are going to miss me all day along. :( :( . But, my Boss will be happy to see me. :) :) . Yet, my co-worker/renter won't. :D .
It will be in December for my birthday before I get another day off again other than Thanksgiving.
Also, time to change the diet today to some alot healthier. Smaller portions and slower eating for me.
It will be too hot to workout inside so I will try to walk every night this week.

Everyone have a Great Day!

Hi ladies -

Just wanted to post my 38 week belly pic. I will have a busy day at work today and probably a late night tonight, but hopefully this will be my last late night at work ever!!

DSC_0180.jpg

Diane!!!!You are unbelievably gorgeous! I can't wait to see Ella. She'll be beautiful too. Enjoy knowing you may not have to work late again.

Jennifer, back to work :( I'm not sure I know what you do?

Shelley, Monday is just a baby step towards Friday!

I just finished two batches of grape jelly and an going to go lift. I may even do a short 2 mile run later - it looks like a lovely day here. BBL.

Diane - you are truly stunning.:) The baby's room looks amazing too!

Jennifer - sorry you have to go back to work!

Robin - grape jelly? YUM! We picked apples this weekend and so far I've made apple pie, crumble, cobbler and baked apples. This is NOT good for my waistline!

Today's workout for me is P90X chest and back and Ab Ripper X.

Good morning!!! http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wavesmile.gif

I had a lovely weekend. The weather was http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/sun.gif GLORIOUS http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/sun.gif so DH and I went for long walks on Saturday and Sunday. We covered about 4 miles on a bike trail yesterday. The trail was converted from an old railroad track that winds along a river. It's so pretty!! Walking on the bike trail with my DH is much safer than actually riding bikes ;) (do a search if you want the full story). I did segments from Classical Stretch on both days, too. You guys need to get that workout -- I'm not kidding! It's fantastic. I feel so good every time I do it. I have some minor shin splints this morning because I'm not accustomed to walking that much. We probably covered at least 7 or 8 miles altogether, and no, we did not bullet walk. We did the poky walk -- slow and steady wins the race:p

My workout today is another circuit -- I think PUMP -- and I'll run through it 2 or 3 times. My eating wasn't bad over the weekend at all. We usually eat out on weekends but we made all of our meals at home this time. We each had 1 piece of apple crumb pie yesterday and that was our only slip, which was planned, by the way.

Shelley -- Mmmmmm apple goodies!! If you need more apple ideas, how about sauteed apples with cinnamon. We like to put them over biscuits for a nice treat:9 . We love apple butter, too, but I have no idea how to make it. Then there's the old standby -- PB and sliced apple sandwiches :9 . I think I'll have that for lunch today. I'm sending P90X vibes your way. OH! how about apple pancakes!? YUM!!

Jennifer - Oh boy, the first Monday back to work after a vacation is always tough! Oh yeah, I'll just bet your renter will not be happy to see you. You'll have to let us know how that goes. Good luck with your exercise and diet goals!

Diane - I agree with Shelley and Robin -- you look beautiful and so does that nursery! I LOVE the curtains. Your mom did a fantastic job on those. Do you still need anything for your nursery? When is your last day of work?

Robin - Mmmmmmmm grape jelly:9 . I have no clue how to can anything. My mom used to can jelly, tomato sauce, caponata (an Italian vegetable condiment thing), and stuff like that, but I've absolutely never canned a thing in my life. Probably because it's just me and the ol' DH so it wouldn't be worth the effort, although I wanted object if someone wanted to give me a jar of homemade grape jelly:p :D . Yes, it is a nice day for a run-- but of course, I don't run either. My shins would have none of that, but I'm sending plenty of running vibes your way!

{{{{{August}}}}} - How're the squirrels!! We're waiting for a squirrel report! And how are you?:* :* :*

Hello to the rest a youse! I haven't read yesterdays thread yet so I have no idea what went on here. I'll try to catch up later on. I'll BBL to see what y'all're up to.:*

Hey, wanted to stop by for a second to let you all know that I FINALLY slept through the whole night! YIPPEE!!! Of course I don't want to admit that to Chad since he will probably say it's because of the nice relaxing back massage he gave me last night. I was too tired to go to his place so we decided to get together tonight instead and then he asked if he could come by my place for a few, said he missed me- whatever! :)

Anyway, Shelley saw you were here and wanted to copy this post from yesterday in case you didn't see it- I'm curious of what you think...

>>I have Kimberly's Cardio Camp & Kickbox Boot Camp- I've done CC & it wasn't a favorite of mine but I probably need to give it another chance- I haven't done BC yet- do you have that one and if so, do you like it? I do want to get 2 of the new CIA- Kimberly's AK & Sharon's All body attack. I am trying to hold off though until Deepdiscount carries them b/c I don't REALLY NEED them and they'll probably be $10 there as apposed to $20 so I can get both for the price of one, not sure how long it takes them to be available at DD, do you know?<<

Diane- You look amazing!

Hi Robin, Jennifer, & Michele- I will check back in later, maybe from work- I have 3 conference calls today that I just have to sit on with my brokers but am not the presenter so I'll be tied to my desk/phone for 3 hours just sitting here so I may pop back by, if not I'll check in before heading to Chad's tonight.

Jen - a soothing back massage, eh? Sounds nice! I had one of those last night too!

I don't have Cardio Camp and Bootcamp YET... but they're on their way.

Michele - stop tempting me with more baked apple things! We got a new food and drink magazine yesterday, and we've decided that next weekend we're making a tomato and mushroom flatbread, these parsnip things that look incredible and apple perogies!

Shelley,

>and apple perogies.

OMG that sounds so good!! I'll want that recipe for sure:9

Hi Jen! I'm glad you finally got some sleep. That Chad sounds like a nice guy -- he sure seems to like you, anyway! But then, what's not to like:)

>I've done CC & it wasn't a favorite of mine

:eek: OMG I LOVE CC. How can you not like it!? I'm...I'm speechless:p

Hello haters,

Diane, you are absolutley stunning. I'm sure your DD will be a doll.

Shelley, would you send some of that apple pie my way? I love apple pie.

Michele, it sounds like you had lovely weather. A walk sounds really nice.

Jen, I'm so glad to hear you got a good night sleep, you needed it.

Jennifer, I've had some guys that are much younger then me "wink" at me too. I've had problems with my sleeping ( or not sleeping ) since my mid 20's, and I have no idea why. I'm just glad the Dr. found something that works for me.

Hello to everyone else.

Jennie

~Straighten out, fly right~

Cathe Friedrich

Hello Haters.
Yes, thank GOD, I survived Monday. It wasn't pretty being the first day back from vacation. I work in a credit union as a Senior Member Service Rep, and I deal with IRA's etc..
My renter and I talked, everything went well. At first, I think she did avoid me to some degree.
Bad news-on the way home, got behind some construction vehicle, I thought for sure my windshield would get smashed and my car all scratched up, but it faired well.
ALOT worse news-a former co-worker, who had a heart of gold, died from a Anurism last Thurs. night. She was only 46 years old. Tammy used to have REAL bad migranes. It was weird, I was planning to see her on Sat. night by surprise.

Shelley - thanks for clearing that up for me. From now on whenever I see "CC" with a negative comment, I know they're really talking about Kimberly Spreen -- because who wouldn't love the REAL CC!? -- lol!

Jennie - I'm afraid you'll have to fight me for that apple pie :p :7
How's your new nephew!?

Jennifer - I'm so sorry about your friend. Aneurysms are so scary! I'm glad everything went well with your renter.

Augie -- Squirrel report...squirrel report please...we need an update on the squirrels! Are the squirrels okay? Are you okay?:*

Michele, how about we fight for the apple pie. :p ;-) My newest nephew is doing just great. Mama and baby came home Saturday. And Daddy is trying to find a part time job so that Mama doesn't have to go back to work. :)

Jennie

Straighten out, fly right

Cathe Friedrich

WHERE DID AUGUST GO????????????????? :-( x( :-( x(

I don't like it when she isn't around, I always laugh so much more when you are here with your wonderful stories and way of making us all happy!

Sorry no time for anything tonight- I just got home about 20min ago and cut up my fruit for tomorrow. We ended up going out to dinner for Sushi tonight w/ one of his friends- I didn't see his text message asking me if I was okay w/ that until about 6 while on my way to tan after working out so needless to say after tanning I had about 30 min to get home, shower, and then drove to his place and then went to dinner from there. Was very good, then hung out at his place for a while now home & tired.

I will be around more tomorrow night as I'm staying home! Does anyone know where August is? I know she was going to be away over the weekend but thought she'd be back last night/today... :-(

I will chat more tomorrow! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.