Getting up EARLY on Tuesday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Well the "Midnight Rambler's" woke us up at 2:15 to go outside. I said a nasty word and DH was nice enough to let them out and let me go back to sleep. I slept until 4:15 then got up and did Pyramid Upper Body.

It's supposed to go up to 60 here today! Weird weather but I will take it in January.

Terri:
I-Treads are part of the I-Train selection of workouts on Itrain.com.
They are downloadable treadmill, eliptical and many more types of workouts that you can put on an MP3 player or burn on to a CD. I just love the treadmill ones because they are challenging and keep the boredom away! ;-)

Deanie:
You go girl...4:30! I bet by the afternoon you were glad that workout was out of the way!

Beavs:
Welcome! After a while, you get the energy, as your body adjusts. You just need to make sure you are going to bed earlier.. sometimes that is the hard part for some people.

Jill:
Cudos on the early workout!

Have a great day!

Deb:)

Hi all

I actually slept late today (7a.m.) and no workout. I think I have strep- I am waiting for the dr. office to open, then I'm going! An exciting day for me!!;-) I'd rather have woken up at 4:30!!LOL

Deb~ Enjoy your nice weather. It was almost 70 here yesterday- kinda weird- but I'll take it!

Have a great day all
Deanie

Hi All! I was up at 5:15 doing 4DS chest,back, and shoulders. I have a little more energy for the weight workouts. It's the a.m. cardio that kills me!

Oh, Deanie, I hope you feel better soon! Strep is awful.

No early rising for me today. DH is sick and was coughing half the night. I SHOULD have gone downstairs to sleep on the couch but was too warm and comfortable in the bed. So instead of getting up at 5, I woke up just before 7 and plan on doing LIS around 8:30. As of Thursday, that option for me will end because I start some lab work for my internship and then school starts for me next week and I have a 10am class with a 35 minute commute.

Hi everyone. We made it to MT and my workout today was 90 min of snowshoeing in Yellowstone. It was awesome.

Karin, that sounds FANTASTIC!! You know, we live pretty close to some nice snowshoeing areas...I've always wanted to go but never had anyone to go with. If you're interested, let me know!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.