Getting Out of the Rut - Wednesday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Hi!!

Today was supposed to be Plyo X but because I have plantar faciitis I decided I better not do it, so I ran on the treadmill for 3 miles. Running doesn't bother me anymore just as long as I stretch it out for about 5 good minutes. Then I did Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates, I just love this DVD, it's so relaxing and the times flies by.

Have a great day!
Cheryl

Nice job Cheryl! I have PF in my left foot too. :( It has calmed down a lot just being careful/aware of it.

Still on active recovery and don't have a workout plan this week. (not a good thing for me) I think I will do Step Moves later this morning. I woke up with a bad sore throat so I'm hoping it will feel better before I start jumping & gasping for air.

Leaving tomorrow for LA to drop the kids off with my parents then I will head to San Diego early Friday morning. Yay! I'll report in after I get back.

Hope everyone is doing great!

I almost forgot to post today! I did the cardio and upper body premix from High Step Training. My legs are soooo sore from yesterday. I'm starting to get sore from today's workout too, so right now I feel like I can barely move! Hopefully the DOMS will wear off soon. I knew this would happen since it's been so long since I've done weights.

I also have intermittent PF in my left foot. I got a new pair of orthotics which have helped immensely. I'm glad you both are still able to work out in spite of the PF.

Wendy, have a great trip!!!! I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.