Getting Out of the Rut - Wednesday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Good Morning!!

So far so good in my P90X Lean Rotation, today I did Yoga X, 1 1/2 hours and I doubt I'll do anything else the rest of the day. That is so not easy, all of those downward dogs and up dogs, I'm tired!!

Have a great day,
Cheryl

Mornin'

Cheryl- What the heck....an hour & a half of yoga? Oh my! The dread factor would have killed me. WTG!

STS Meso1 Week 2 Back/Tris done, some sorta cardio later maybe lomax, lol.
M & W's I get two hours to myself from 9:30a-11:30a! :D:D:D
BBL...

Wishes all my fellow rutters a beautiful day.

My stash of very dark chocolate is gone!:eek: Now how did that happen?:p

Cheryl - Ugh! I hated Yoga X, entirely way way too much yoga for me! Nice job! I despise Down Dog!

Wendy
- Congrats on the 5#! I would so be like you and not care whether it's water or not.

I did really well on my eating for the past two days, because like Wendy even though I despise it I am logging everything and counting calories. Today is going great so far to, but it helps that I am upstairs painting DD's room and the kitchen is far away!:p And I know it's only been two days and it's probably only wishful thinking but I kinda thought that my "muffin top" didn't quite look, well, so "muffiny" this morning.:D

Oh, and I continue to beat myself up with Insanity. I am in the middle of week 3 and today was Pure Cardio plus Cardio Abs. I must I am truly looking forward to the rest week in week five.:confused:

Good afternoon rutters,

Well, I just finished GS chest and tris. It was pretty good, but I dread the drop pushups.

Wendy, Lowmax is just the ticket. I really enjoyed it yesterday (along with several others apparently;))

Cheryl, I did P90X and I used to dread YogaX. It was just soooooo long. Good for you for sticking with it.

So where are all our fellow rutters? Working out I', certain.

See you soon.

Hi everyone! I did Hiit 30/30 today. Whew! I had to take a few extra breaks, especially after those squat thrusts! yikes.

Linda, I'm with you on the downward dogs. I can do one or two, but I hate having to do a whole bunch of them. or when they hold them forever and a day!

have a great afternoon, all!

I think that rest did me good. I walked for an hour this morning and then came home and did GS Back, Shoulders, and Biceps for the first time. Love, love loved it. I'm going to try to fit in the ab work from P57 later (cause it is great).

So I have about a week and a half before vacation and fitting into pants time. Everything fits fine except in the thigh area. Dang squats. I'm going to try to lay off the lower body work for now... just long walks... and just concentrate on upper body and abs.

Linda- Fabulous news about your muffin top!! The eating really is the hardest thing, isn't it?

Melissa- I'm going to do GS Chest and Triceps on Friday for the first time. Guess I'll see what the dreaded drop push-ups are!!! If I don't report in, call the police.

I'll check in later. Have a great rest of day!

Hi rutter-climbers. I just finished STS meso 2 legs. Only two more workouts before vacation.

Cheryl, I have to agree with Wendy. 1 1/2 hours is a lot of yoga. Good for your strength and endurance.

Wendy, don't you just love those few solitary hours? A few weeks ago I had a whole weekend to myself. Bliss.

Linda, great eating! I'm on day three of not so bad eating. I didn't want to mention it before for fear of jinxing it.

Melissa, you are right about those drop sets. I can do them, but I take longer rests between each set.

Left overs for dinner tonight. Now that's enough to keep my eating on the straight and narrow!

Jodi - BTW, I hate squat thrusts too!:p:p:p

Sammy - I've stopped lifting heavy for my legs months ago and have been doing mainly plyo, because my thighs tend to be on the bigger side. Now if I could just lose the weight and to see what kind of results I've gotten.:confused:

Robin
- Yea! on the eating. I know we can do this! Those shoulders of yours on the RT are one of my driving forces, I want shoulders like that!:D:D:D:D

Hello!

I did fairly well today. I did a quick walk with my friend before work this morning and then I did Kick Max after work. I just bought it so this was the first time I did this one. I have to say I was disappointed :-( I really wanted to like it! I love KPC and 4DS KB so I was excited to have another KB workout in the rotation. I just felt like the 1st part dragged on forever with hardly any intensity and then the blast started and I felt like it went from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds. I'm going to try some of the premixes, maybe that will help.

I also did not like the Step Kickbox that I tried yesterday. Kelly was entirely too manic for me. The pace was ridiculously fast and I didn't like her style. Even her back up girls looked unhappy! I might try it again another time that I am feeling energetic.

Ok, enough of my negativity! I think I must need to go to bed ;-) Good Night!

Jodi - BTW, I hate squat thrusts too!:p:p:p

LOL Linda, me too!

Lisa, sorry to hear you didn't like the new workouts. I'm not a big fan of KickMax either. But I'm not a huge kickbox fan overall. I do like the 4DS kickbox.

Robin, enjoy your vacation!!

Sammy, good luck on those drop sets!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.