Getting Out of the Rut- Thursday

sammy123

Cathlete
I guess everybody is out exercising!

Today I did the arms portion of MM except for triceps... I worked them with Gym Styles Triceps. Then I did the abs from MM. And finally went for an hour fast walk with some hill intervals.

I am so loving the Gym Styles! I think I will do a little rotation with them in April.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi Sammy!

I did KPC again this morning. I planned to do Disc 14 today but my hair appt took much longer than I thought and I really don't feel like breaking into a workout at 8pm! I already did something today so I am going to put it off until tomorrow. I need to do my push up challenge though...I'll do that as soon as I am done posting this.

I was thinking about purchasing Gym Styles but then I thought I should probably finish STS first. It's hard to stop buying Cathe's workouts. I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have time to do them all right now anyway!

Tonight is the last night my DD will be living at home. She is moving out tomorrow. The sadness hasn't hit me yet but I suspect the next few weeks will be tough. Hopefully we make it through the transition!

Have a great night, I hope everyone makes it back to the thread tomorrow :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.