Getting Out of the Rut - Sunday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Happy Easter!!!

Wendy - I'm so sorry to hear that you're having medical issues as well, I'll definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers ((((hugs))))!!

This morning was Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates and the elliptical. My husband was in the middle of a 13 mile run (lucky him) so I went on the elliptical, certainly not my favorite piece of exercise equipment but I did survive!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl! Sorry to hear about your mammogram. I'll be thinking of you...hope everything turns out okay! (((hugs))) Good job on keeping up with your workouts; hopefully that can help just a bit with the stress.

Wendy, I also will be thinking of you. Hope you're better soon. So glad you had fun at the RT. I am hoping to go again this summer, but bummed you won't be there!

I have also been forgetting to come here and post my workouts. I gave myself an extra day to recover from hurting my back, and I'm happy to say that it feels fine now. That is a big relief. Yesterday I did MMA Boxing for the first time. I know some people have said that the MMA workouts are not that intense, but I sure got my heart rate up! And today my back and shoulders are sore, in a good way. Maybe it's because I haven't done any kickbox in a while, but it seemed like a good workout to me!

Today I did LIS cardio. DH and I are talking about starting STS again, though I think I will probably not be as strict about it this time around. I'm not sure I'll do much of the legs, and I don't plan to re-test my 1RM. But it will be fun to work out with DH again. So we may do disc 1 later today. I almost never do more than one workout per day. Wish me luck!

Happy Easter!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.