Getting Out of the Rut - Saturday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Hi!

Today was Legs and Shoulders. Monday I'll try something new although I'm not sure what that will be because I can't make up my mind!

Eating has been good and so has my water,now if I can just commit to lot more cardio I would be in good shape.

slwitt... Happy Belated Birthday!!! You are definately entitled to an off day for your birthday I intend to do the same for mine.

...Cheryl

Good Morning!

I have done no workouts because I am still recovering from my surgery on Thursday. I am recovering nicely but I think it will still be at least 2 -3 days before I can start vigorous exercise again. I did get out for a very short walk yesterday which was nice.

The upside is that my food is going really well because I can't chew anything. :eek: I have been drinking my calories and eating lots of cream of wheat. I am hoping to try some soft food later today.

Keep up the good work ladies! I'll rejoin you again ASAP!

Happy Belated Birthday slwitt! Hope it was a good one!

Lisa, I hope your recovery is going well.

Cheryl, way to go on your eating and your water!

Did Cardio Coach Press Play today, along with Ab Circuits yoga abs. I didn't push myself quite as hard during CCPP as I usually do, because I'm still recovering from a cold, but I still got a good workout.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.