Getting Out of the Rut - Saturday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Hi!!!

Today was Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates and 5.25 miles on the treadmill. I made the mistake of going down in the basement while my husband was working out and he told me stay until he was finished, which was another 1/2 hour. Seriously, he makes Jillian Michaels seem easy, if he were to train me which he could if I let him, he lost 70 lbs using just the total gym, running on the treadmill and eating healthy with no cheating (he has tremendous will power), I would of met each and every one of my goals by now. I don't think I could ever workout that hard it would kill me!!!

My eating has been good and my water has been good as well.

Have a great weekend!!!!
Cheryl

Hi Cheryl!

I did SB today, and it seemed really really hard! I don't know what's with me lately. Yesterday's workout (MM) also seemed really hard. I did get through it, but I had to take several breaks.

When I was done, I was running pretty late. I had to jump in the shower to get ready for another Cathlete's wedding today. It was a beautiful wedding, and she was a beautiful bride!

Your husband sounds very disciplined! My DH works out as well; he is happy that the weather has warmed up so he can get back to swimming, which is his cardio of choice.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!

Here I am, a day late. I looked for this yesterday, but wasn't in the mood to start the thread when I didn't see one.

I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Surge yesterday. It was a nice change from darling Cathe. I finished the SC/STS rotation and am taking a week off from weights and catching up on some running and some other instructor's DVDs.

Jodi, I saw some of the pictures and the wedding looked lovely.

Cheryl, wow, I want your DH to train me!

Lisa, those implants sound wonderful. Too spendy for me though. I've worn contacts for over 30 years and hate the thought of having to give them up, but the need for bifocals means the contacts aren't as perfect as they used to be. I haven't checked into Lasick, mostly because of the cost, but I may have to in the next few years. I always thought I was to old, but someone I know older than I just had it done.

I have to get to work. I'll be looking for Sunday's thread later....

I admit it; I'm too lazy to start a new thread. I wonder if we should just have a "weekly" thread instead of daily? It would make it easier to respond to what others have posted. Just a thought.

Hi Robin! Have you tried monovision for your contacts? (Where your dominant eye is your distance prescription, and your other eye is your "reading" eye.) It doesn't work for some people, but I know several people who love it. I'm not quite in need of bifocals yet, but I am starting to have issues with small type and reading close up. I had my optometrist change my prescription in one eye (just barely) to give monovision a try, and so far it is working well for me.

Did STS back and triceps today with DH. He is so funny when he comments on what the guys are doing on the TV. (He has nicknames for all of them too.)

Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.