Getting Out of the Rut - Saturday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Hi!!

I've been working out just forgetting to post alot going on now. I went for my mammogram last Monday and received a call back on Thursday for additional imaging. This is the first time it's happened and I'm scared so things have slipped my mind.

I wish this year would end, it's quickly becoming the one of the worst ones of my life.

Anyways, Thursday, I did Jari Love's Ripped 1000, Friday was Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates and this morning was Cathe's Power Hour.

Wendy - I'm so happy to hear you had a great time on the RT!

Have a great day everyone!!!
Cheryl

Cheryl- (((hugs))) to you on your mamogram. That must be nerve-wracking. I can totaly relate since I am going through my own medical craziness. Nice job staying-the-course with your workouts. That truly is the best medicine. Please keep us posted. I will keep you in my heart and prayers.

STS Meso2 Week1 Back & Bis done today. I am so happy to be done with endurance training. I love lifting heavier and having more rest. It allows me to feel more focused. Amazing workout today.

Now the fun is over, spring break is coming to its end...time to do chores. uuuuugh! Hope everyone has a nice easter. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.