Getting Out of the Rut - Friday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Yes!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!! I exercised everyday this month!!!! That is quite an accomplishment for me especially since I had a couple of health issues to deal with.

I am so proud of myself, I can do it and I will continue to do it. Starting tomorrow I will be adding more cardio I will be shooting for 5 days a week.

My eating is good but it can be better so I'll work on that as well.

I will also be following some sort of rotation starting tomorrow I'll be working on that today as I cut the grass. I have a love/hate relationship with the grass I hate to cut it but I love the no brainer aspect to it.

This morning I did S&H bi's and tri's.

Have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheryl

WTG Cheryl!! That is something to be proud of!

I was doing pretty well (~5 times per week) until I got these two colds back to back. I am finally feeling better, and I'm not coughing quite so much, so I think today will be my first workout in a while. Oh well. Just get right back on the horse again, right?

Have a great weekend!!

Congrats Cheryl! Way to get out of your rut! :D

I have not worked out in over a week!! I have walked a couple of times since my surgery but that's it. I am going to try to do Low Impact Step tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers that I am ready to get back into it.

I am really proud of myself because I haven't put on any weight this week. It seems like you would lose weight when you can't eat solid foods but it's not true! First, you aren't burning much because you aren't moving much and you are hungry all the time so you constantly want to eat/drink whatever you can to try to satisfy the hunger. I could easily rack up 2000 calories in milk, pudding, yogurt, oatmeal and soup because I am hungry 30 minutes after I eat. :eek: I have done very well keeping my calories to less than 1500 while I am convalescing.

I am really starting to itch to get back into it though. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow!

Have a great evening!

Lisa

Good luck Lisa! Hope the workout goes well! I also hope your recovery is going well.

Speaking of Low Impact Step, that's what I did today. I didn't want to over-do it, since I am just barely over my cold. I did the Cardio Leg Blast premix. (I forgot that DVD had premixes!) It was a good workout...worked up a sweat and was red in the face afterward. I did have to take a break for a coughing fit in the middle, but overall it went well. I may use that premix again in the near future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.