Getting Out of the Rut - Friday

FabAbs

Cathlete
Hi gang,

Yesterday we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so I didn't have time to work out BUT we did lots and lots and lots of walking so I guess that kind of counted. Eating was really good, we brought our own food so we ate it on the way home. Lucky Megan had french fries from Wendy's and they smelled so good and no I didn't have one.

This morning was Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates. I'm doing pilates 3x's a week, starting next week things will be different and I'll have more time to workout because Steve will be going back to work and Megan will be going back to school. I sound so greedy, but I love my ME time!!!

Wendy - I'll be praying for you ((((hugs)))).

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!
...Cheryl

Thank you Cheryl. I know what you mean about "me time". I long for it. It is so rare. In the fall, all three kids will be in school full time (at the same school) the only bummer is that one is a kindergartener. What can they learn in 2 1/2 hrs!?! Yay for you.

MMA: Boxing today. I felt extra peppy for this one ...until I got to the frog style sit-ups. Those are impossible! Something to work up to. Much better eating today. Off to enjoy a Friday night movie with the kids.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.