Getting it done for Oct.31- Nov.6, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Halloween everyone,

Today is also Alesia's birthday:eek: Today will be a rest day for me, she wants to go shopping this morning. Later this afternoon DH and I will take her for a nice dinner in DC (her choice).

Sorry I didn't check in again yesterday. Took the dogs for a walk, than DH and I went to the gym and did CycleMax. Let me tell you, what a sweat fest. I was dripping in sweat. I loved the workout, the music wasn't me. That's ok, once I have a house I can play my own music while working out. Not sure, how to do it on an ipod?

I will start M2 W4 (my second round) this week. I am looking forward to a recovery week next week;) I am thinking doing M3 only once? And then do the Pyramid down rotation!?

So will be back to catch up on persoanls:

Have a wonderful day and Halloween and stay safe, everyone!

Good morning!

Happy Birthday to your DD, Belinda. Enjoy your day with her. Sounds like you got in more than enough workout yesterday.

Actually up this a.m., though it was a rough one. Did Insanity Fit Test, because needed something short to get the heart going.

Off to shower now and get ready for the day.

Happy Halloween!

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda: happy birthday to your dd. I am sure you both had a great time going out yesterday.
Nice job on cyclemax! ;)

Sherry: how goes the insanity w/o's? ;) did you pass the test?will you be doing this program for your next rotation?
How are the kids doing with their races?

I have been super busy lately with house appraisers and work stuff. This morning is an ins. Inspection on the house because our old ins company decided out of the blue to drop us. No reason for it.,. We have had all of our autos and house ins with them since the 80's. Weird! Maybe they are going out of business? So now we have a new co. But they require an inspection. This is fine because the house is basically all new since 2004.
Last week was a hard week of sleepless nights. So my w/o have been few and far between.

I will be waiting for Cathe's new rotations she has planned for us. She is doing three!

I hope you both have fun with your workouts today.
Make it a good one!
Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Well, today I started PT for my IT band. Therapist said I had very good flexibility and strength for someone my age (Yay, Cathe!), but that my left IT band is indeed tight. So, I have some exercises/stretches to work on at home in addition to at the clinic. I think we've started down the right path.

With that in mind, this week will be lighter cardio and stretching - great time to try the new Yogas!

Hope you are both doing alright. See you tomorrow!

Morning Belinda and Sherry! ;)

Ok Sherry which low impact rotation are you following? ;)
Wow Cathe really went all out this month with the rotations! :)

Hi Belinda! What's your game plan? ;)

I am headed out early this morning to get my Mom to an appt.
Bbs!

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hi everyone!

WO tonight was a very easy 1 mile run, with brisk dog walks for warm up and cool down, plus StretchMax and my PT exercises.

Heidi - looked it over and will start tomorrow with day of of the LIS only rotation. I have to travel a few days this month, so I'll just go in the order laid out and use those travel days as rest days.

Belinda - hope all is well.

See you all tomorrow.

Hi and good morning,

I need to do some cardio today, haven't decited which one yet? Tuesday, I did D22 and yesterday I did D23. This week I am finishing up M2, next week is recovery week. Haven't decited if I will do M3 twice? I ordered Cathe's turbo tower from WalMart.com. It's a little bigger than I thought, in the RV. But I need it;) I like it a lot!

Good for you girls, starting Cathe's new rotation.

Sherry - glad you started PT for your IT band. Good for you keeping the workouts lighter. Good job, on your run and walks.

Heidi - hope your mom's appt. went well. How did you house apprasere go. That's messed up that the company dropped you. Maybe they went out off buisness?

I will be back with personals.

Have a fantastic day and workout, eveyone!

Hallo girls,

I ended up doing Slide & Glides. I think all the new workouts have way to many mountain climbers, burpees with pushups(hate those:confused:), jumping jacks, spiderman climbers,
walking arm/dragging leg planks with pushups:rolleyes: All of those are tough on my back, good for the knees:p How do you guys like the new workouts? I did liked the ab & stretch with the discs.

I will be back later!

Hi all!

Good news - had PT this morning, and were able to work the IT band to the point is was pliable. However, had to massage it with quite a bit of pressure, so tissue felt a bit sore today. Also, she'd had me start some strength training with wall squats, with a goal of 5 minutes. OUCH! Since legs were sore, decided that the first workout, Afterburn, could be put off another day, and only some stretching was done this evening. Trying to listen to my body.

Belinda - I'll let you know about the wo's as I go. I've only done Yoga Relax so far, and that wasn't anywhere hard on the knees and back. I too finally have the tower set-up and just waiting to be used!

Heidi - Hope your mom's appt went well. Are you in for Afterburn on Friday?

See you all then!

Hallo girls,

I am done with M2, yeah:D Looking forward to a recovery week.

Need to get some laundry done and clean the RV, tough stuff:p BBL!

Congrats Belinda! How are those guns lookin' these days?

My leg is very sore today from the intense massage yesterday, way to tender to use the foam roller, so I decided that this should be a rest day.

Heading to bed and will see you tomorrow.

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda: YEAH! You did it! :) What are your plans for your recovery week?

Sherry: Oh Wow! That sounds pretty tough treatment from the PT. I had to stop mine on my shoulder years ago for the same reason..I figured I would keep up with the exercise and stretching on my own and it worked out just fine. I had a guy and he was just too rough!

SO EXCITED! My dear friend sent me a gift of the new series!!! :) Now I have another friend that has a spinning bike that she is giving away. She used to have a house behind me and had her exercise club run out of it. She has 3 bikes and wants me to have one. ;) So excited! I hope to see her today to go get it. WOW!

So yesterday I did Afterburn 31min premix. Let me just say that I feel it every inch of my body this morning!!!
Belinda I see what you mean about all the burpees, mountain climbers, Spiderman sliders etc etc..... Good thing I got used to doing these from BR!
Suggestion: If you cant get that low just yet use a chair or your mini step with a couple risers and work your way to the floor. This really helps!
These type of exercises are fantastic for flattening your stomachs so don't give them up! ;)

Today I am doing a TM workout for 40min. Mostly walking because my buns are sore! HAHA!

So far out of the new series I have done Afterburn, Slide N glide and Tri sets upper. Enjoying DOMS for sure! :)

All inspections are over and everything went ok. I just get so nervous with this sort of thing....It really messed up 2 weeks of my normal routines. :(
My Mom's appt.'s are also way too many lately. I have to get my Sis and brother on board to take her a couple times because it is getting to be too much for me.

I have missed you both and I hope to be back on track and checking in more often. Keep up the great work and train safe. :)

Off to get it DONE! :)
BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

Looks like we've all been busy. I've been trying to keep the leg loose, bur it bothered me on my run yesterday. DH thinks I'm just watching it too closely. Anyway, DS wants to start some weight training in the off season, so we might do a S90 tonight. Still need to work my way thru LIS, but have only done Yoga because trying to keep everything loose.

Will catch up with you later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.