Getting it done for Oct 3 - 9, 2011

Hi all!

WO done! 2 mile dog walk followed by a 1 mile very easy run followed by another dog walk. Then TBS to get everything good and stretched and STS Med Ball Abs. All nicely worked but not overworked (and dog very happy, too!).

My neighbor who is also doing the half in a couple of weeks is also having trouble with his IT band, and it debating about even doing it. At least I'm considering walking it. We'll see how things go over the next week.

Belinda and Heidi - what did you do today?

Off to finish laundry and pack. Another trip out of town this week. See you all later.

Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today;) I never did cardio yesterday, I did D16 instead.

Sherry - well done yesterday.

I will be back and catch up on personals later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Hi all!

Kind of a frustrating evening for me. I'm traveling again and wanted to go for a run on a track to take it easy on the knees. Found a high school nearby, but when I got there this evening, found the track/football field fenced and locked! So came back to hotel and tried the treadmill, but really just didn't have that in me tonight, so only pushed out a mile. Deciding on an early night and setting the alarm for the a.m. Hopefully tomorrow has better results.

Belinda - What cardio did you do today?

See you all tomorrow!

Hi!

OI! another one of those weeks so far! Son out of school mon. and tues. Appt with my Mom tues...took all day! Rushed to work after and that was it for the day.
I did manage a walk on the treadmill mon. an itread #7 40min. That's a good one. I will try to jog it today. I also plan on STS disc #25 Chest/Back
My son made it to school so NO EXCUSES FOR TODAY! :)
I am getting my paperwork in order for work first and cleaning up the messes from yesterday seeing as I wasn't here and too tired later that evening to do anything but veg-out infront of the TV with DH.

Sherry: I hope you can make the 1/2 even if you walk it. I am sure there will be others that will be joining you. :) Maybe your neighbor too?
This is true about the high school or college tracks in most areas are closed to the public in the evenings. Guess they don't think that adults would like to use them too :/
Nice job on your run and dog walk the other day. How are your abs after that med ball workout? :) LOVE THAT ONE TOO! You should try the Coremax one the next time. HEHE!

Hey Belinda: How was your cardio and ab workout? What did you end up doing? How are you feeling?

Well I better get this butt moving or I will find another excuse not to get it done!!!
BBL
Make it a good one!
Heidi

Hi Heidi and Sherry,

Workouts are all done! I did C25K Day 1 this morning, it was so nice outside. This afternoon, I did Disc 17 (2nd time) and the extended stretch. I also did abs from AB hits "Power Circuit" Planks/Step Heat, 10 min. Oh and I walked my dogs for another 40 min. Now I am excusted:eek: ready to go to sleep.

Sherry - sorry, you didn't get your run in yesterday. Hope you got it in today.

Heidi - well done this morning. I ended up just walking the dogs yesterday, I sure worked it today.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, girls!

Hey Belinda and Sherry!

Checking in late...

Today was an interval workout run on the TM. I started with a warm up from sts disc 26 and followed the run up with ab hits #7.

I felt my arms during the warm up... That is a lot of arm swinging lol!

I think tomorrow I will do the leg w/o .. Will see ;)

Belinda: I too was tired after yesterday's w/o. Quite a bit for one day of catch up. ;)
Nice job !
What did you do today? How are you feeling? Are you still having surgery on your sinuses? I hope you are doing better so you don't need it now. ;)

Hey Sherry! Oh how cool girl on your rental car? :) Riding in style!
Were you able to get a run in today? Do you get to be home for the long weekend coming up? ;)
Well enjoy your ride! Catch ya soon!

Have a great night.
Bbt
Heidi ;)

Hey Heidi and Sherry,

Heidi - the hospital must be backed up, they haven't called me! Which is fine with me, I am trying to finish STS first:eek: I am having way to much fun!

I went for am interval run (C25K Day 2) this afternoon, took the dogs with me:p I also walked them before my run. Than I did some Pilates, was pretty good!

Have a great day, girls!

Hi all!

I know I checked in last night, but don't know what happened to the post. Anyway, I did finally get in a run once I got home, 3 easy miles followed by a dog walk (very happy pup!). Tonight will be some kind of cardio and a stretch.

Will be back later with more.

Hi ladies!

Yesterday I did get in a long, brisk walk with the dog, about 2 miles.

Today was a 3 mile run and running about a mile each way from the parking lot to the start/finish line at DS's cross country meet. It was the county meet, so it was huge! He didn't like his time, but this was a very hard course.

Hope you all enjoyed your day! See you tomorrow!

Hi all!

3.5 mile run followed by dog walk today. Had to enjoy the unusually warm weather for October. Leaves turning also, so very pretty.

Hope you are all doing well! See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.