Getting it done for Oct 24 - 30, 2011

Hi all!

Sorry I was MIA for the weekend. My brother was in town visiting along with a cross country meet (DS) and soccer games (DD). I did get in an easy run on Saturday while DD was warming up before the game. My dr. appt is next Mon, so taking it easy on the knee until then.

Today is DH's birthday. Don't think we'll be going out though because of sport practices and the World Series game (GO CARDINALS!). I hope to get in some weight work so thought I'd try one of the Supreme90 workouts, since they are also shorter.

Belinda - What did you decide to do?

Heidi - What have you been up to?

Hope you all get it done today!

Hallo girls,

I did LISCSS (Low Intensity Cardio Super Sets + the bonus, which I couldn't find in the WM:eek:). It's more like a circuit workout, was pretty good! Got a good sweat.

Sherry - Happy B-day to your DH! I am glad you listen to your body and taking it easy. Fell better soon!

Heidi - what are you up to today?

I will be back later!

Hi all!

Got in a dog walk yesterday. Been running all day, and about ready to collapse now. These late night ball games are killing me - getting no sleep! 2 more nights for the Cards to win the series!

Belinda - I see you are already enjoying the new workouts!

Heidi - What are you doing?

Off to get some laundry done, and maybe hit the sack early. I need it!

Good morning everyone,

Today I will do legs and abs (still haven't done those).

Sherry - I hear you on the no sleep! Hope you get some soon.

Heidi - where are you?

Happy Hump Day, everyone! BBL!

Hallo Heidi and Sherry,

Where are you guys? I feel like, I am talking to myself :eek::p:eek:

Workouts are done:p I did After Burn and Yoga Max:p

Yoga Max, on the other hand hand, was tough:confused: after all those push ups and mountain climpers, I thought I was gonna die! Lots of downward facing dogs in that one. I really liked it! Not something I would do again after AFTER BURN ;) Can't wait to try out Yoga relax!

I will be back later! Need also walk the dogs, in the rain:confused:

Hi ladies!

Out of town again. Got my new DVD's on Monday and haven't been able to do them yet! :( Looking forward to getting home tomorrow and trying them!

Belinda - Glad you are having fun with the new wo's.

Heidi - What have you been up to?

Time to grab some dinner before the ball game starts. Go Cards!

Hi all!

Finally got a chance to do a new DVD! Yoga relax was perfect for this evening!

So, the weekend is winding down. DD is now done with outdoor soccer and DS has one more cc meet this Tuesday. I may finally have time for myself!

Also, tomorrow is to the dr to discuss my knee. We'll see where that goes.

So sorry for not checking in lately. Hope you are all doing alright.

See you tomorrow at the gym!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.