Getting it done for Oct 10 - 16,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do D19 today and abs. I never posted my workout for Saturday, I went for a 60 min run and walked for 45 min.

I will catch up on personals.

Hi all!

Went for a short hike tonight. It was just too beautiful out this evening to pass up. Colors here are gorgeous! Also, a short stretch. Still tyring to keep everything warm and loose without overdoing it.

Belinda - Not job on the run & walk and also the weights. I'm acutally wanting to get back to some heavy weight work!

Heidi - What have you been up to?

See you all tomorrow at the gym!

Hi all!

Great 3 mile run this eveing on a trail near the hotel. The fall colors here are wonderful! The 1.5 miles felt really good, I mean REALLY good! Then I turned around to come back and realized that I had been running slightly down hill! The 1.5 miles back were a bit tougher, but the path was so soft under my feet, just the right mix of dirt and cinders, that I couldn't help but run. :D Followed this with iStretch - Athletic stretch. Feeling nice and realzed now - so can finally log on to my e-mail from work and figure out what else I need to do.

Hope you are all doing well!

Hello Belinda and Sherry!

Belinda: Nice run on Saturday! :) How did your workout go on Monday? How are you feeling these days? I hope you are doing much better!

Sherry: I couldn't agree more with you on the weather Monday! It was just beautiful here as well and took DH and my son for a 2mile walk too. ;)
Oh that run was perfect by the sounds of it! :) HAHA! You must have flew down that hill! How are your legs doing today?
Great news on being able to check your email and training guide while on the road. :)

I ran on the TM Monday. Runervals 1.0 at a BP of 4.5. Felt nice and relaxed. After I did Ab hits PS-back workout. I believe it is the last one on that DVD. Felt that one! :)

Tues was getting my Mom to another appt and work. So no w/o.

Today I will do Muscle Max. This should hit it all. :)

Have a great day and workout!
BBS
Heidi ;)

hey..back and finished with my w/o. MM DONE! I didn't do the abs however because I did abs the other day.

I found this to be rather difficult today. My legs were especially weak. I had to drop my weight by at least 10 on the BB moves. Upper by 2-5.
Shakey at the end but did it!

Off to shower and mowing the lawn. ;) Or maybe I should mow then shower... HAHA! ;)

Tomorrow is another appt for my Mom so I won't be around much. I hope you all have a great workout and day!

BBF morning. :)
Heidi

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

The day started off with cake for breakfast, then a trip to the sec of state to get the car plates renewed (they expire on your birthday in MI), followed by work and an evening of the usual running around. I did have time to take the pup for a long dog walk this evening.

Exciting thing is that I have my bib number assigned for the race on Sunday! Getting pumped. DH got me a selection of energy gels for the race - how sweet! I also got a turbo tower, so once this race is over, I'm ready to hit the weights again!

Hope you are all doing well! See you all tomorrow!

Hi to you all!

Busy day out with my Mom yesterday so no time for a w/o. Today is low max and abs from MM.

Hello Allee!

Hey Belinda how are things with you? :)

Oh Sherry! Nice gifts to you from DH! ;) have a great time at the race and I know you will do well. :)
So do you have a rotation for your weight workouts that you will be following? ;)

I hope you all have a great w/o and day.
Bbs
Heidi

Hallo ladies,

I am done with D21 and TBS #2. Had an awesome workout today.

Sherry - nice gift from your DH. Glad you had an awesome day.

Heidi - have fun with LM and abs today.

Hallo Allee, nice you stopped by today:D

Hi all!

Picked up my race bib today. I'm as ready as I can be for this one. I will cross the finish line, even if I have to crawl.

Belinda - I'm amazed you find the energy to do TBS after any of the STS's!

Heidi - Thinking about trying more of the Supreme90's until the new Cathe DVD's arrive. Those are shorter wo's. Might fit my (lack of) time better right now.

Allee - So glad you could come by.

Off to get my things together. Don't want to forget anything! Tell you all about it later!

Go Sherry! ;)

I did do Lm but only 1-4. I ran out of energy for the rest and skipped abs as well.

Yesterday I did walking intervals on the TM from itread 21.

Today is house stuff and getting ready for the week ahead.

Belinda: great idea to do a stretch after those tough STS w/o. ;)

Sherry: I look forward to your race story when you get the chance. ;) have a good one!

Hope you all had a great weekend! Catch ya Monday.

13.1 is done!

Was great to do it. Walked more than I wanted, but at about 7.5 miles, IT band on left knee started to bother me. By mile 10, couldn't jog anymore. Knew from training that it would be a problem. But still did it all in under 3 hours. Maybe if I hadn't stopped so many times to take pictures (figured I wasn't going for time anyway) . . .Now that race is over, will start making appointments so that I can get it taken care of and be ready to really run next year!

Heidi - But at least you did something! I'm taken a few days break, and so ready so start lifting some again!

Belinda - What did you do today?

Allee - Waving hi!

Talk to you all later!

Good evening,

We had to take Aleisa to the hospital last night, her blister got so infected they had to cut it out. She is staying a few days with us, she shouldn't be on her feet. She is on crutches. Poor thing!

Yesterday I went for a short 30 min run and walk. This evening I went for a 60 min run, the weather is so beautiful. I will enjoy it, while I can.

Heidi - nice job on LM, girl!

Sherry - congrats on your race! Good idea to get that knee checked out.

I will be back in the morning. Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.