Getting it DONE for November!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do yoga. Need to clean up my eating this month:( Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. We had a blast in DC yesterday. Eat and drank to much:confused:

I will be back to report my workout.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hallo everyone,

My yoga workout is done, I did "Bend & Stretch w/ Meliissa McLeod. Awesome yoga workout. I also did some stretches before that for my arch/food (PF), found some good onces on youtube;) If my PF isn't getting any better soon, I will cut off my foot. It's been over a month now, haven't done any cardio. What's up with that? Arrr...so frustrating.

Sherry - how are you liking your rotation?

Heidi and Karen, hope all is well.

I will be back in the morning, good night

Hi all!

Yesterday - no wo - really!

Today - finally started my rotation! Dog walk plus CCC plus 400m sprints on TM (not part of the rotation, but needed to get a short run in) then 100 of the 300 walking lunges (really couldn't do more!) and finished with SMax #3 with band! Whew! Day 1 of the rotation a success. We'll see if I can move on Day 2.

Belinda - thanks for getting us started for November. Nice job on the yoga. As for PF, have you worked on the calf/soleus muscles? Sometimes a tight calf can cause the PF problem not the achilles or other foot muscles/ligaments. Something to try?

Heidi - Hope you and family are ok.

Karen - Love the photos of your pup! Such the life!

Catch up with you all tomorrow!

Good moring,

Not sure, what I will do today? Maybe more yoga?

Sherry - I found a good channel on youtube, that covered the calf/soleus muscles. I also used the bands to stretch my calf/soleus muscles. Whew, on your workout yesterday. Got tired just reading it:eek: WTG!

Hi Heidi and Karen.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day/workout.

Hi all!

I can walk today! I think that extra stretching last night helped. Or maybe 'cause I only did 100 of the 300 lunges! :)

Tonight's plan is LBB.

Belinda - some more yoga would probably do some good. Or maybe an LIS circuit wo? Hope the calf strtching helps.

Heidi & Karen - waving Hi!

BBL after I wo. Havea good one!

LBB done. Decided that this is one of Cathe's more saddistic wo's. I will be feeling this one in the morning.

Hope you had a good one!

Morning and Happy Weekend! ;)

Checking in:

This past weekend was of course terrible weather with the Hurricane Sandy rolling in. We spent Sat. cleaning up the yard in prep.
Sun. we did some shopping
Monday: Very high winds and lost power came on early tues. morn.
Tues: High winds and rain. Lost power again
Weds: Things started looking better.

Lucky we didn't have any trees down! The trees were swirling around like someone with a rope ready to catch cattle! Very scary indeed!

Weds: I did get in Slide N Glide. Got some great DOMS the next day.
Fri: I did an interval TM run. I followed up with SMax #3. Oh I needed that for sure!

Today: Not sure what I will do. Have yard clean-up to do from the storm.

Belinda: How did you make out with the storm? Did you have any effects from it? Great job on your yoga and keep up the stretching for your calf.

Hi Sherry! Great job on your rotation thus far! So can you walk today? ;) HEHE I was walking funny thurs for sure!
I have been out of it lately...did you do your race? How did it go?

Sorry I have been so caught up with work lately. It has really thrown a wrench into everything!

Hello to Karen!

Have a great weekend ladies!
BBS
Heidi

Morning girls,

I never got that workout in yesterday, my arch was hurting so bad I could hardly walk. :confused: I did do some stretches.

Sherry - good job on LBB yesterday.

Heidi - it was very windy and rainy here. Good job on S&G. Have fun with your workout today.

I will do yoga today.

Have a wonderful day/weekend.

Hi all!

KPC done! Was a great way to work out the legs, which were rather stiff this a.m. - no surprise. ;)

Heidi - Glad to know the family is ok and survived the weather. Some wo's are better than none! :)

Belinda - Hope your arch cramps work out soon - that is absolutely no fun! :(

Waving Hi to Karen!

Getting ready to head to cc state meet to hopefully watch the top runner from the team repeat as state champ. Really cool to watch these incredible top kids run!

Hope you have a good one!

Morning girls,

Today I will start M2 D13!

Sherry - good job with that run/stretch yesterday. How is your foot doing?

Heidi - how are you doing?

Hi Karen.

I will be back later. Have a great day, everyone.

Morning!

Belinda: Have a great workout with Mw D13!

Just finished STS Disc 7 c,s and bi. PHEW! All those push-ups are killers! I had to skip the last couple push-up exercises. ;)

Hi Sherry! Nice job on your run! :)

Hello to Karen!

Have a great Monday!

Off to shower and work.

BBS
Heidi

Hey girls,

D13 is done. I also did 20 min yoga. I am so glad for the longer breaks in M2.

Got my new Rapid Fire 3 DVD today. Can't wait to try it out, she has someone doing low impact. The case was broking, I think the dvd is fine. Haven't played the entire dvd yet.

Heidi - good job on D7 and all those push ups:p so glad I don't there none in M2. I rather do bench presses:p

Sherry - how was your workout today?

Hi Karen.

I will be back in the morning. Good night.

Morning ladies,

Today is cardio/abs, not sure what I will do today?

What are your plans today?

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day/workout.

Good morning!

Off work today, so my plan is to double up on cardio - get in yesterday's AS plus a run. Stayed a bit late at work yesterday, ran a few errands, etc. and suddenly it was 9:00 - no way to get AS in then.

Belinda - Excellent job on D13. Is the yoga helping your foot/leg at all? I'm still getting some aching in my hip after runs, so will continue with the LB strength training and lots of stretching.

Heidi - Great job on D7. I sometimes stop early on all those push-ups, too - especially when my arms start shaking. How are the pecs today?

Waving hi to Karen!

Heading down to get my wo in. BBL. Have a good one!

WO Done! Decided to get in my run (3 miles) instead of AS . . . just in case . . .

Laundry already started. Off to shower then vote!

Have a good one!

Hi girls,

This morning I did Rapid Fire 3 w/ Susan Chung. Awesome workout and a lot of fun. Did the low impact one;)

Sherry - good job with your run this morning. No, my foot isn't feeling any better. I know, I will be in pain later after my kb workout. Oh well, had to give it a wirl.

I will be back tonight. Need to work my abs after I cook dinner. BBL!

Morning,

Today I will do D14 legs and abs. Never did get that ab workout in yesterday.

What are your plans today?

I will be back later. Happy Hump Day!

Morning! :)

Great job on your workouts girls! :) I am super sore! LOL! No pushups for me for a bit.

Today is a run day. Runervals 5.0 and maybe abs. Depends on how much time I have left.

Belinda: Have a great workout with D14 legs. :)

Sherry: What's on tap for you today? :)

Hello to Karen!

Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.