Getting it done for Nov 28 - Dec. 4, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am back! Had a blast with DD/DH in DC. Got all my x-mas shopping done:D I will do M3 W2 D28 today and D27 (never got that in last week:rolleyes:).

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

We're back from a whirlwind weekend (and a lot of driving) with the families. Then today I had to travel out of town for a one day trip. I am so tired of driving in the car, and in the rain! At least we got most of the gifts bought for the family (wrapped and left with them, too), so now all I need to concentrate on in the immediate us.

As for working out, took a complete break, in case that's what the knee needed. Now plan to start working out again tomorrow and see how it goes. Have an appt for with the orthopedic a few weeks out.

Belinda - See you are still going strong with STS! You go, woman!

Heidi - Hope your life is calming down.

Heading to bed with plans to start bright and early tomorrow! See you then!

WO done!

Did BS this morning. We'll see how the knee holds up. Heading into work late, so gotta run.

See you all later!

Hey girls,

I am done with MIC. Had a puke status workout today. Forgot how touch that one was:confused:

I will be back later.

Hey!

Sherry and Belinda nice job on your w/o's today! ;)

That is great that you both got most of your shopping done ahead of time as well. :)

No w/o to report since my run the other day on the TM. :( argh! I hope tomorrow is a better day.

Enjoy your evening! Bbt :)
Heidi

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

How are you doing today and what are your plans? :)

Just finished LIS. ;) sweaty out of breath mess! Wow I am out of shape! Oi!

Tonight I will do a TM w/o too. Tomorrow will be upper body weights and abs.

Sherry how are your legs after that step w/o?

Belinda have a great w/o today unless it is a rest day for you. ;)

Off to shower and work.
Have a great day all!
Bbs
Heidi

Hi and good morning,

Not sure, what cardio I will do today? Thought about running outside, NOT! It's way to cold outside:( Maybe I do some KBxing?

Today is my 29th wedding anniversary! DH and I will go out to dinner(DC) tonight.

Have a wonderful day, everyone. BBL!

Happy anniversary Belinda! :) have a great night out with your DH.

I did that Tm run before going out to an appt last night. ;)

This morning was a tough bike w/o for 40min. Then work.

Hi Sherry how was your day? :)

Bbs
Heidi

Happy anniversary, Belinda! Hope you and DH were able to enjoy it.

Knee feeling fine from step the other day, so will be trying to run once again this weekend to see what happens. Exercises for today are only the PT ones, which are taking longer now that I'm doing a 3rd giant set.

Belinda - Love the "puke" status of MIC. I always think I love LowMax until I get to that last combo, and then am about that same place, that or total bonk!

Heidi - so glad you are getting in runs and exercise again. I hope that's helping you handle everything else going on!

Now to get my list of stuff done and hit the hay early. See you all tomorrow.

Good morning,

Thanks girls! Had an amazing evening. DH took my to that an amazing restaurant in Maryland, it's called the Volt. We had a 24 course meal:p and the chefs cooked the meals right in front.

Yesterday I did After Burn!

Today I will do D30.

I will be back later.

Good morning everyone,

I forgot to post my workout yesterday, I did D30 and on Thursday I did AfterBurn. Not sure, what I will do today? I am excusted today:eek: Sorry, for the lack of personals lateley, I am houshunting the last few weeks and it's taking it's toll.

I promise, I will catch up on persoanls today or tomorrow. We are checking 6 houses out this afternoon.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone. I may take a rest day today?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.