Getting it done for Nov 14 - 20.

Hi ladies!

WO done! I'm off today, so after getting everyone out the door, then dropping the car off for service and finally getting in to get my knee x-rayed, I was able to get in a dog walk, Insanity-Fast & Furious, then a short easy run followed by PT exercises. Now getting ready to paint the foyer, which will be followed by laundry, cleaning and groceries. Makes for a full day.

Belinda - I see you are rolling on M3! Still doing doubles?

Hope you are having as much fun!

Hey Sherry and Heidi,

I am done with D25 Back and Chest! I like the longer rests inbetween sets, gives me enought time to change my weights. I also did the extendet stretch. BBL, dog needs to go outside................

Sherry - still thinking about it:eek: BBL with personals!

Hey Belinda and Sherry. ;)

Ok... Things are getting a little better.. Son went to school. That's one less stress for today... Still waiting for word on my aunt that had her surgery today.
(read yesterday's post if you missed what my week was like)

House cleaning and laundry today. I did get in a 4 mile trail run which I really enjoyed. It is so warm here!

Great job ladies on getting it done today! ;)

Sherry I hope your X-ray comes out normal. ;)

Have a great evening! Bbt
Heidi

Heidi (((HUGS))) sorry, what you been going through!! Sending you good vibs and for you aunt!! Keep us posted!

Good afternoon,

LIC done! Love the music in that one and the time went by fast. I even did my abs!

Heidi - how is your aunt doing?

Sherry - how are you feeling?

HI to everyone else;) BBL!

Hi Heidi and Sherry, are you guys on vacation:p Where are you guys? feel like I am talking to myself:p:eek::confused:

Today I did AT! Almost took a rest day, I am up since 3 a.m:confused: Glad I worked out.

Have a wonderful evening, girls!

Hi all!

Been a rough week. Had to travel, and both the travel and buiness were rough. Feel like I'm still trying to catch up on houe stuff. Also, leg/knee feeling better overall, but bothering me now at only a mile. Really Bummed!

Belinda - great job marching on with STS! Sorry to leave you talking to yourself.

Heidi - Glad it's getting better.

Trying to get something together for dinner. Here's to a better week ahead!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.