Getting it done for Jan 30 - Feb 5, 2012

Morning Belinda and Sherry. :)

Belinda: have a great cardio w/o! :)

Sherry: what's your plan for today? Are you traveling this week?

Today I will do an upper, ab and cardio w/o. All short mind you. ;)

Make it a good!
Bbs
Heidi

Oh! I forgot to mention my Tm w/o from yesterday. I did itread #2 40 min and have increased my speed for the running part. My calf held up really well. Yeah!!!

Last edited:
Hi all!

Today's a lower body day, so think I'll try the Firm's Standing Legs, which used to be a killer.

Good news - Karen's going to Chicago, too! So happy 'bout that. Wish you gals could join in, but not exactly the short drive it is for us.

Traveling this week. Will be able to get in the run's, but trying to figure out the weights. Might need to juggle the wo schedule around a bit to accommodate my crazy travel times. First flight out is tomorrow a.m., so treadmill running in the evening.

Belinda - What did you decide for cardio?

Heidi - That's great news 'bout your run speed! Soooo glad it's healing up for you! What UBWO did you decide on? Abs - need to remember to do the abs, too.

Dinner almost ready. WO will be later. Hope you had a good one!

Standing Legs done! Forgot what a cardio wo this one can be. Also did Day 3 of 5 Day Abs.

See you tomorrow!

Morning girls!

Ty Sherry! I too am relieved that my calf is finally getting better with each day and w/o. ;)

Great job on your firm w/o's! Love those two! Gets ya good right where it counts. Lol!
Have a safe trip!

Wow that's awesome Karen is going too! Have a great time! :)

SH upper, easy run and abs today.

I got all caught up on paperwork yesterday and many errands to do so no w/o yesterday. :(

Off to it!

Hey Belinda! How was your cardio w/o? What's your plan for today?

Hi all!

At the airport waiting to fly out. Run tonight - now up to 3 miles of intervals. Like how this is going! Also, pants are feeling looser, but not gettin' out the tape measure yet. Lovin' the feeling of progress!

Heidi - Enjoy all that's on your agenda. Feels good to be running, doesn't it!

Belinda - What are your plans today?

Catch up with you this evening. Have a good one!

Just got done with my workout (D19) :( I was painting all afternoon:confused: I almost forgot to workout:rolleyes: at least I got it done, right? I am to beat for personals. I will be back in the morning.

Have a great everning, everyone!

Run done! Had trouble running the whole interval this time. Maybe because of all the sitting today? Followed it with iStretch Athletic 20 min.

Belinda - Glad you remembered to get it done!

Time to shower and chill for the evening. See you tomorrow.

All right, 2nd days DOMS going on here. Maybe that was part of the issue with my run yesterday? Glutes are telling me about it every time I get up. Sitting way too much today, but getting a lot done.

Rest day for me, since works best in my schedule this week. Will probably do some stretching tonight, especially for the backside.

Hope you are having a good one!

Morning!

Super busy the last couple days. Omg! Sore from tues nights PT! Calf raises single leg with 80lbs, lunges, squats, jumps front back and side to side then topped off with sprints down the halls. Feeling it every where plus upper from SH.

I will do an easy step w/o and abs today. Add stretching out too. :)

Sherry how was your flight? How are your legs today? I was so happy to hear of your increased intervals. maybe that firm leg w/o snuck up on you. ;)
I love that I am doing runs now too! :)

Belinda: how are things going with you? :)

I am starting sts/LIS rotation tomorrow. ;)

Have a good one ladies! :)
Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Back home and run done! 3 miles intervals followed by STS Extended Stretch. So much better than a few days ago. note to self - don't expect a good run after a hard LBWO!

Heidi - Your PT sounds like a true WO! It's gotta feel good to move around so much!

Belinda - Hope you are hanging in there!

Time to ice the knee and curl up with a book for a bit. Hope you had a good one. See you at the gym tomorrow!

Morning!

Sherry: so glad to hear your run was better yesterday and that your legs are better too. :) it is true about the runs not being as free flowing after a weight day.
What'ch ya reading? I just picked up two new PD James novels. :)

Well today is the day for me to start my new rotation! :) Sts/LIS here I come! :)
I am up early having my coffee and pb TST then it is off I go.

Belinda: you must be almost finished with your rotation. What's next for you? ;)
How's the house coming along?

Have a great w/o and weekend girls!
Bbs
Heidi

Good morning!

Not a lot planned for today, which is absolutely wonderful! Get to take a breath and relax. Do have a LBWO to do, plus abs. Then there's always cleaning, laundry, pay bills, etc. but no places to be at any specific time!

Heidi - You must be feeling better if you are ready to take on the STS/LIS rotation! :D I like this month's lower body rotation (which is where I need the most help), but now sure how I could get in all the wo's with my anticipated travel schedule. Think I'll stick with my plan of PS, then S&H, etc. with running.

Reading the Sookie Stackhouse books again. Finally saw season 3 of True Blood (yep, we're that far behind) and the order of events rolling out in the series confused me enough, that I'm starting on the books again.

Belinda - How ya doin'? I'm sure you are still immersed in getting the house set-up. Have furniture yet?

Will check back later, after the glutes get worn out! ;)

Morning!

Sherry: Your book sounds interesting. :) Will have to check out that series at some point too. Your day sounds just like mine. My DD is here for a visit and we will most likely take an easy run together today. LOVE IT!
What LBWO are you planning? Are you still a little sore from the other day?

I just finished my w/o. It isn't exactly what I had planned according to the rotation...I went with STS D1 M1 because my other sets are in the room where my DD is sleeping and I didn't want to wake her. ;)
GREAT WORKOUT! I know that I will have DOMS later for sure. I think I will stick with 3month STS standard rotation plus adding in LIS. I have been out of it for so long that I think this is a wiser place to start back.

Hey Belinda! Whats on tap for you today? :)

Have a great w/o and relaxing weekend. :)

BBS
Heidi

WO done! Firm Lower Body Split, which included abs. Also a dog walk, for which she was super happy! :)

Heidi - You'll have DOMS tomorrow for sure! All those push-ups! I've been out of it, too, that's why I started back with the Firms, but next week it's Cathe weights. Will gladly be anticipating the DOMS! Think after I get some strength back, then I can start on STS. I'm sure I'll be inspired after the RT for sure!

I've never read a PD James book, but the most recent one entices me - especially with the Pemberly twist. I'm a big fan of Austin, and I do like mysteries, with Grafton as my fave there. Which books did you pick up?

Belinda - Hope you are hanging in there!

Off to do not much at all, and enjoy it thoroughly! Hop you are having a good one!

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

I am up and have some DOMS but it feels great! ;) Plan for this morning is Tri Sets Lower Body. This should go quickly because it is only about 38min or so. I will add some ab work too.

Last night I added in an itread W/O using #4 20min. I mostly walked this one because my legs felt like lead for some reason. Probably because I haven't done much in way of legs since tues nights PT. I will make up for that I am sure today! HAHA ;)

Sherry: Nice job on your LB workout and walk yesterday. :) What's your plan for today?

I picked up two books by P.D. James:
An Unsuitable Job For A Woman (just started this one)
Death of An Expert Witness

Hey Belinda! :)

Off I go! Have a great Sunday!
BBS
Heidi

Yeah done! ;) I used 5,8 and 10# WTs for this LB tri sets w/o. Felt great! ;)

Off to shower and errands.

Make it a good one! :)
Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

WO plan for today will be a 3 mile run. So far I've gone driving with DS, got groceries, cleaned the house a bit, started laundry, and taken the dog for a walk. DOMS not too bad since I've been moving around, so looking forward to a good run. But, boy, was I stiff this morning!

Heidi - Nice wo this a.m. With the right moves, that amount of weight can be plenty tough. Did you get the abs done, too? Do you read of lot of PD James? Let me know how you like the book.

Belinda - Are you hanging in there?

Buzzer going off. Time to change loads. BBL to report my run.

Have a good one!

Run done! Legs working well, even after yesterday's LBWO. However, laundry still going - does it ever end?

Hope you are having a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.