Getting it done for Jan 23 - 29, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Besides painting and shopping for the house, I didn't do anything else. DH is off today, so that means more painting:confused: We may finishing up our master bedroom/bathroom today? Than I need to steam clean the carpets and clean the windows, put up curtins in the bedroom. Srub the master bathroom. And in between all that, I need to get M2 D16 in.

I will not check in unless I am done with everthing. I will be back later.

Morning!

Belinda: you have your plate full for sure! Remember to take a breather now and then. :)

Sherry: how are you doing today? What are your plans? Where are you on the rotation?

Today will be S90 chest/back and a short w/o on the TM. Yesterday's w/o was just right and my calf feels good today.
Work as usual and errands the rest of the day.

Have a great w/o and day!
Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Late post, but wo done! My travel is picking up with work, so I'm changing my wo's to accommodate. Plus, I need more intensity with weights. So, I'm adopting a BFL style rotation, with weight work like this: 2 weeks of Firm (to ease me into Cathe, though a couple are killers!), 2 weeks Pure Strength, 2 weeks, Slow & Heavy, 2 week of Pyramids, 2 week of Gym Styles, etc. I'll be alternating with running, and treadmills are usually available at hotels, so I do think this is doable. Tonight, being Day 1, I decided to do full body weights, so Firm BSS1 Body Sculpt and Ab Sculpt (see that - I did my abs!). We'll see if I have any DOMS tomorrow. But got me into the program!

Belinda - Did DH let you rest at all? Bet that master bedroom is wonderfully clean now! Were you able to get in your wo? Did you up your weights on the way from when you did the disc on the way up?

Heidi - Nice wo today, and glad the calf is healing! Think I answered your rotation question above. Have you decided what you are doing?

Time to head to bed. See you tomorrow.

Morning girls,

Sorry for not checking in last night, I was beat. Worked/cleaned our bedroom/bathroom yesterday. We almost done with the master bed/bathroom. That sucker is huge, over 900 sqft. The painting is done, except a few touch ups (I missed a few spots in the walk in closet:eek:). Hoping getting everthing done today:eek: We shall see! We also doing lots of runs to Home Depot:eek: love that place!

I did get a short workout in around 6 pm. Did HiiT DWP, that was it!

Today I will do M2 D16 and abs. I will do that one first;)

Sherry - No breaks, don't have time! I am using the same weights as I did going up! On some, I went up!

Heidi - how are you doing?

I will be back with more personals.

Happy Hump Day, girls.

Hi all!

Getting ready to head out. Took the dog for a good walk already today. Ill run tonight once we get to the hotel. No real DOMS today, just the aches in all the right muscles to let me know they were worked.

Belinda - HiiT DWP is quite the workout. Great job after all the work on the house! I remember when we moved here, we were making so many trips to Home Depot and Lowe's that we had to bribe the kids with ice cream, donuts, and such because they were so tired of going there!

Heidi - What are your plans today? More PT?

See you all later. Have a good one.

Hallo Heidi and Sherry,

Sherry - have fun with your run tonight. Good job on that walk this morning.

Heidi - what are you doing today?

Disc 16 (CST) done:D still need to work my abs later! BBL!

Hi Sherry!

Oh wow that sounds perfect for a rotation plus addition of running. :) I have been given the ok to start picking up the pace on the TM. Interval runs to start. More of a walk/jog w/o. ;) I can also do some elevated calf raises, lunges and squats. I will start off with really light added weights and work my way up.
Today I did well with the PT exercises and she had me first jumping on a trampoline with both feet and then jogging. It felt ok with the moves so I am not afraid that the calf muscle is going to let go on me. :)

I am having some DOMS from yesterday's S90 chest and back workout but all good. ;) I did an itread 23 walking workout on the TM. I was so excited that I could actually do a 10% incline! I kept my speed not higher than 4.0 however to be cautious.

YEAH! I am so excited to be getting back to it! :)

Have fun with your rotation! :)

BRB!
Heidi

Belinda: Nice job getting in your workout! :) You must be sore all over from lifting and climbing ladders during painting and cleaning. :) You are really making some great progress and by the sounds your just about done. What a great feeling it will be when it is finished and your furniture is all in its place so you can kick back and relax.

Today was major paperwork! Errands and work as usual. I didn't do any workout because I knew my PT person was going to put me through the paces. ;) That she did!!! :)
I am looking forward to leg weights and a little more interval walk/jog program. :) I am so relieved that the calf is doing so well. The range of motion is so much better now. I went from a 5 to about 16 on the scale. :)

My plan for tomorrow is a mixed workout with cardio and lower body. Oh and of course I can't forget those abs!!!

Sherry: Great job getting in your abs the other day! :) Have a great run tonight!

Have a nice evening!
BBT
Heidi

Last edited:
Hi all!

Run done! 2.5 miles of run/walk intervals! Followed by iStretch - Athletic, 20 min. Feeling good!

Belinda - D16 - that's M2, so not as many push-ups, but still, DOMS settin' in yet? Did you get your abs done? You are always so good about those.

Heidi - You have the same release I did - start slow with run/walk intervals, be sure to always stretch afterwards really well, and for me it's ice the knee every time. Glad you are able to start moving around.

Now off to shower and find a place to eat. See you all later.

Morning Heidi and Sherry,

My plan for today is a run and abs. And no, still haven't got one ab workout in, arrr...

Heidi - I can't wait to kick back and relax, lol. I am excusted! Still needs a lot of work, but I am almost done with our master bed/bathroom. That's over 900 sqft. That's way it's taking us so long. Once I am done, I will post a pic. I am glad to hear the PT is helping your calf. Hope you had fun with your workouts yesterday.

Wow, Sherry! Awesome job with your run/walk intervals. No, I didn't get my abs in yesterday, willl do them today. LOL, I will do M1 next month, can't wait for all those push ups.

Off to get more coffee, before I start the day with cleaning/paining. The house is starting to look good:D

Morning Belinda and Sherry! ;)

Sherry: great job on your interval and getting in a good stretch. Are you using a recorded program like itread or other?
Have a great day!

Belinda: have a great workout today and fun with those abs. ;) I keep putting off mine too! So guilty! Lol!

Dishes are done again, laundry is in and I made a new recipe. Baked oatmeal w/ blueberries and bananas. Yummy! ;)

Off to put together a leg w/o and N easy interval on the Tm. Oh and yes I will be sure to add those abs and stretch. :)

Bbs
Heidi

Workout done! :)
Itread 25
Sh legs
Ab hits 11
Sts ex stretch

Burned over 900 cals! :)

Have a good one!
Bbs
Heidi

Hey girls,

I went for a run, did 20 min abs and 10 min stretch. I dedicated CCV7 to Carola, she passed away a few weeks ago to cancer.

Holy smokes, Heidi:D that is one great cal burn. You go, girl!

I will be back later.

Good evening!

Back home! Got in kind of late so short on time. Decided on Firm's Maximum Body Shaping to get in a quick total body workout. I hadn't done this one in quite a while, so I forgot just how many step-ups there are in it. Wondering if I'll be feeling the glute affects tomorrow . . .

Tomorrow is another trip out, and since it's a run day, I should be able to get that in at the hotel.

While on this trip, I made it a point to get healthy foods and didn't indulge, such as pecan chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette, when seriously the lasagna looked delish! I'm really trying!

Belinda - Nice run and ab work. I'm sure that stretch nearly felt like dessert! Is your workout area completely set-up? A dedicated area? I know you will appreciate the house once you can live in it, not keep working on it!

Heidi - Wowza! That's quite the workout today. Looks like you are back in full swing. That calf has to be feeling better. I'm still following the Run Less, Run Faster program for my running workouts. It's been gradually getting longer on the running/shorter on the walking. It's been a good way to build my miles slowly.

Time to get ready for bed and cuddle with the dog - she missed me and has been my shadow since I got home. See you tomorrow.

Morning ladies,

Leg day, for me today and a nice long stretch;)

What are your plans today?

Woohoo on the RT, Sherry!!! No, my workout area is still not set up the way I want it. Still waiting for my other stuff to arrive;)

Heidi - have fun with your workout today.

I will be back later. Enjoy your day and workouts, everyone!

Morning!

It's going to be a busy one for me. My w/o will be with the PT tonight.

Belinda: nice job yesterday with your run and stretch. Oh and you got in your abs yeah! ;)

Sherry: ahhh poor pup. ;) I bet you were missed by all. Have a safe trip today and great run. so how are you feeling today from that TB w/o? ;)
Good for you keeping yourself in check with eating well! :)

Surprising I am not sore today after yesterday's w/o so that is good and I know I can push it up a notch again. ;)

Have a great one!
Bbs
Heidi

Hi all!

Quick post to say that got in a walk with the dog this a.m. Getting on the road again. Will get in my run tonight at the hotel. Muscles had good stiffness this morning, but no real DOMS. Such a good feeling.

Belinda - Have fun with your legs day!

Heidi - Have fun at PT. Ready to push it up a notch here, too!

Talk to you all later. Have a great day!

Hi all!

2.5 mile interval run done! Love seeing hte max heartrate a little lower with each run! :D Followed by iStretch Athletic 20 min. Need to figure out how to get a foam roller in my travel bag.

Trying to get Karen (remember her?) to join me in Chicago. The RT is only an hour away from her house and she's still undecided. (Karen - if you do happen to be lurking - just do it!)

Belinda - Great job on legs! DOMS are not an excuse for not working on the house!

Hope you had a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.